CMHR $3 Mission of Thanks : Final items, huge thank you Pg. 19

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow lot's of activity here.
default_thumbup.gif
I am just getting a moment to check in and I would LOVE one of Brooke's clipping DVD'S!
default_smile.png

Thank you to all who are donating, bidding, matching, etc................
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

How do those halters fit? I have B-size miniatures and they typically take an XL halter (at least in the halters from KayJay), so want to know if the halters are likely to fit my girls.
I have two of those halters that I received as gifts. One a christmas one and one a pretty flowered one. I love them, They fit both my A and B minis no problem, You should be ok I would think. I get tons of compliments on mine too.
default_smile.png
Just waiting for my paycheque and I will be donating for one more. :D

I have many of our halters and they fit all of my A and B sized mini's. I love them as well and have also had numerous compliments on them!
default_thumbup.gif

I have one and it fits all my minis except one, and wondered if the sizes are mini and pony? The pony size wold most likely fit just fine or are there other sizes? By the way, everyone loves the one I already have!

This is what we currently have going on, matches and sale items!!

WE ONLY HAVE THREE DAYS TO GO, THAT'S RIGHT, JUST THREE DAYS!!!

We are so fortunate to have so many wonderful people donate, I sure hope you remember them in the year to come as you have needs for your mini!

The pyramid match needs a $25 bid!! There is so much more we can get from this, just need to keep climbing that pyramid!!

Brook the Clippergirl DVD on "How to clip a miniature horse". (no longer up for auction) We have 1 left, $30.

Thank you Brooke, please visit her site, at http://www.theclippergirl.com/

From an up and coming superstar singer, we have a CD from Jros, Joel! Not only is he an accomplished horseman, he is a fabulous musician, singer! His album entitled "I will share my Christmas with you" has been donated to us by Joel!! We have one for sale at only $20!!

So excited about this and please visit his site at,http://jrosmusic.com/

Your choice of a Holiday Halter for your horse!! We have 5 and they are for sale at $30 each!!

Given by an anonymous donor, thank you so much!!

To see what may be available to you visit the CMHR store at http://store.chances...org/hohoha.html

CMHR Tote Bag, we have 10 at $7 each.

Given by an anonymous donor, thank you so very much!

To see the Tote Bag go to http://store.chances...hrtotebags.html

WATCH TOMORROW FOR YET ANOTHER GIFT AND MATCH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your choice of a Holiday Halter for your horse!! We have 5 and they are for sale at $30 each!!

Given by an anonymous donor, thank you so much!!

To see what may be available to you visit the CMHR store at http://store.chances...org/hohoha.html

WATCH TOMORROW FOR YET ANOTHER GIFT AND MATCH!!!
I sent an e-mail, but have problems with my mail program. It says Holiday halter, would any other pattern be available? Thanks.

Can someone who knows the colors of the halters tell me if hte Crazy Hearts one is on a shade purple/lavendar background? I can't tell for sure on my monitor.

Thanks.

Hey Chanda It looks to me to be a medium purple or lavender with tiny white polka dots. I'll send Tammie over here for you to confirm if she has one in her stash.

Hey Chanda It looks to me to be a medium purple or lavender with tiny white polka dots. I'll send Tammie over here for you to confirm if she has one in her stash.
Mostly just looking for any shade of purple/lavendar, and I prefer the looks of the crazy heart halter to the lavendar daisy one. Hopefully, she has one in her stash, assuming you mean CMHR store stock, so I don't have to wait for an order to come in.

As our mission winds down, please send me your information so I can make sure you get the item you won/purchased! Or in a few cases I may direct you to a contact person who has the item and they will get it sent to you.

WE STILL NEED A $25 BID FOR OUR PYRAMID AUCTION!!!!! So much money to be had here, donated by you and matched by a donor.

WE ONLY HAVE 2 DAYS TO GO,,,JUST 2 DAYS!!!!
default_xreiter.gif
:run
default_xreiter.gif

I am going to be breaking down the items we have left by a post per item. Some have asked as it makes it easier for them to see what we still have.

AND, I will be adding more through this morning. We do still have some great items left. It wasn't meant to have so many things left at the end of the mission, but many of these folks are wanting to help, add to our mission as we have gone along. To all of them, thank you so very very much!!

So check the posts to come.

Joel Resenstern has donated one of his new CD's!! He is a wonderful horseman and an even better singer!! We are offering this CD for $20 Thank you Joel for helping with our Mission!! This would make a great Christmas present for anyone on your list!!

63144_10152267658035072_1480974025_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back