CMHR $3 Mission of Thanks : Final items, huge thank you Pg. 19

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!!

We still have all these new CMHR shirts laying here that need to find a home, all you need do is donate $25 and one of them is yours!!

Note, they are not being donated by CMHR but by a donor!

Bills paid? So you know what you have left, an extra $25?? Would love to hear from you!!

An extra $3? Would ALSO love to hear from you!!

We always start this slow so I am not concerned, we know everyone is busy and will get to us as they can.

But how about today??
default_impatient.jpg
default_wink.png

Hi,

Just made the $25 donation via paypal. Would love to have one of the t-shirts partly cause I wear a lot of t-shirts, but also to let people know about CMHR. I will need a 2x please. I tried to email, but since I use gmail. I don't use an email program on my computer and it won't work. I can send my mailing info if I can get your email. My email is [email protected]

Dannigirl, thank you soooo very much!! It's a nice shirt AND you helped a great great cause!! Still giving away the shirts till noon today!! You may respond here or send a private message.

More prizes and gifts soon, very soon!! Please check back.

Hoping for a total in the next day or so, please help it to be a big first time total for this 2012 $3 Mission!!

Thank you again to each and every one of you for all your help, all forms of help and assistance to these horses!!

YOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! I was hoping this thread would be here when I logged in today! I had a slight freak out that I had missed it and then relalized Thanksgiving hasn't happened yet! (Busy + addlebrained + not paying attention = DUH moments!!)

I would love a Tshirt! I will send my $25 if there is still time. If it's to late, I will still send $25 :)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Liz, you will absolutely get that t-shirt!! Thank you so very much! And don't worry about the duh moments, I have had several lately, ok, today!! Thank you again so very much for your continued support!
default_yes.gif

Several more prizes coming up, next few days, so MAKE SURE TO CHECK BACK!!
default_whistling.gif

I hope all of you started the week with a smile!

TO DONATE YOUR $3 OR WHAT YOU CAN:

If paying by Check please send to:

Chances Mini Horse Rescue

5846 Craven Road

Emmett, MI 48022

Putting $3 Mission in the notes(For)

Or go to: http://chancesminihorserescue.org/ and select the Paypal button to make a donation.

default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif

STAY TUNED, WE HAVE A BIG MATCH COMING TODAY!!!

Make sure to check back soon today, we have a BIG match coming today, that also gets you a wonderful mini item!!!

This match will double your money AND you get a great gift!

THIS IS BIG!!!!

default_ohnoes.jpg
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_ohnoes.jpg

Getting ready to send a donation... excited to see what the "match" will be!
default_smile.png
Thanks so much for doing this! I have posted a link to CHANCES on my FB page, hoping I can get my friends and family to help!

It's our FIRST match of the year!!
default_worshippy.gif

This donor, well actually 2 different donors have asked to remain anonymous. But still want to give a big THANK YOU to them both!!
default_firstprize.gif

It is people like them who allow CMHR to keep on caring and giving and doing one kick butt job! As do all of you!

You have from now until Friday at 9 p.m. to complete this, for any of you who donate $20, our one donor will also donate $20 for up to 10 people!!

So your money has now been doubled!! The first 10 people who donate $20 a donor will also donate $20 for you!! Where else do you get paid that kind of return on your money?!

This person is willing to donate a total of $200 to CMHR with this match, but we first need your help.
default_please.gif

But wait, there's more!

Also by donating that $20 you will also receive free a CMHR drink huggie AND a CMHR Tote Bag!! This is given by the 2nd donor, NOT CMHR! Both are great gifts!

To see a picture of these gifts go to: http://store.chances....org/index.html

Please dig deep, find that $20! Check the sofa, the car seats, the dryer...I know it's there somewhere!!

You may either donate by paypal, or by check. All the information is on the very first post of this thread. Also please let us know you are doing so as we may keep track of the 10!!

Thank you again to our wonderful donors!!

AWESOME! Count me in! I don't have Paypal, but I'm sending my $20 check in the mail now!
default_smile.png
Thanks to the anonymous donors who are doubling my gift!!
default_smile.png

Thanks so much!!

We also have person #2 for this match!! Wow, we may not need until Friday!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

They too would like to remain anonymous,
default_saludando.gif
but have sent me a message and it is dated, so he/she makes #2! I will get their info to the other donors to get them their gifts as well!

Thank you all so much!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I just donated! $3 for every mini in my herd plus my big horse with extra from me! Thank you for doing what you do to care for the welfare of our minis!
default_cheers.gif
Please continue to do it!

Becky M.

Thanks Becky, can you let me know what your total was, or just message me so I know whether or not to count you as one of the 10? Thanks!!!!

You have from now until Friday at 9 p.m. to complete this, for any of you who donate $20, our one donor will also donate $20 for up to 10 people!!

So your money has now been doubled!! The first 10 people who donate $20 a donor will also donate $20 for you!! Where else do you get paid that kind of return on your money?!

This person is willing to donate a total of $200 to CMHR with this match, but we first need your help.
default_please.gif

But wait, there's more!

Also by donating that $20 you will also receive free a CMHR drink huggie AND a CMHR Tote Bag!! This is given by the 2nd donor, NOT CMHR! Both are great gifts!

Greetings all from your CMHR Board Member! I've been lurking here and there and finally had to comment. Carolyn you amaze me with your hard efforts here! For those that don't know, Carolyn has been doing this Mission of Thanks for CMHR for several years now. Its her labor of love to put in so many hours of her time to help us out. Carolyn has raised thousands of dollars for CMHR right here every year which has allowed us to save a bunch of horses from the mess they were in.. The bulk of our operating money does come from this Mission of Thanks and without it, we couldn't do as much as we do for so many horses out there. We have so many stories of horses we help behind the scenes and this cost money, a lot of money. Transportation eats us alive as you can imagine if we cannot find a foster home close by. Then the vet bills.......ouch! But its well worth it in the end to see a horse who was in big trouble be transformed into a nice healthy pain free adoptable horse with a bright future ahead. I'll be writting a couple of stories of some examples of horses for you to read about on this thread so for those of you that aren't sure you want to donate, it may help you decide.

And hope you don't mind, but I do need to sneak a little plea in here for foster homes so if anyone would like to discuss that, feel free to contact me or any other Board Member.

To all of you that have donated so far, I can't tell you how excited we are and so grateful to you.

And to Carolyn, you are one in the million. We've thanked you so many times before and we will always thank you in deepest appreciation. .

Hope I'm in time to get matching funds, I just donated $20 via Paypal.

Will probably be back, but waiting to see what goodies and matches are yet to come.

How about some CMHR FAQS and a great reason to foster or adopt a horse from us?

Over the years, we have changed up a lot of procedures and policies so this is for your information:

First and foremost, we do not send sick horses to anyone! All horses must have a coggins and health paper to go anywhere.

Our goal is to adopt out happy healthy horses who are pain free and can have a bright future.

We get written vet reports on each of our horses.

We are not in the euthanasia business. We always get 2 or 3 written vet opinions if euthanasia is on the table. We have not lost a horse in 3 years.

We do not adopt out dangerous horses. If we get a horse who is basically unruly or has no manners, he is put in the appropriate kind of foster home to learn otherwise.

Some of our horses have been trained for various things by their foster care givers such as driving or doing tricks etc. Some are shown when possible.

We do turn over registration papers to adoptors for show purposes when we have them

Adopting a horse from us is about as safe as it gets because we disclose everything we know about that horse to the adoptor and hold nothing back

We adopt out horses with coggins, vaccinations, feet trims all up to date and most of them have their teeth checked during their initial exam.

We never adopt out a stallion. All stallions are gelded during foster care

We do not adopt out horses for breeding purposes.

We do not adopt out miniatures 38" and under to run in the same fields with big horses

Our adopted horses can not be sold but must be returned to CMHR for us to re-home them

Hello to all!

I am finally finding another moment to stop by and wow - what a way to start folks!
default_thumbup.gif

Thank you so much to all the early birds! With all of your help and support we will have the opportunity to help more little horses in need. HUGE thanks to the anonymous donors whom are matching funds!
default_risa8.gif
default_488.gif
default_biggrin.png
and Carolyn..............what would we ever do without Carolyn? Her committment to holding this fundraiser for us year after year is so very gracious.

CMHR has been meeting for several months going over many changes that we hope to bring foward in the upcoming months.

One of those changes is the plan for my husband and I to hopefully have the opportunity to purchase the land next to ours and build a CMHR sanctuary where we can bring the elderly horses that just need a place to "be" for the remainder of their days. I am currently working on this goal and we plan to fund this ourselves. I will be so very proud "if" and "when" this comes to be.

When we all come together in peace for a good cause many beautiful things can happen!
default_yes.gif

I want to take a moment to thank my wonderful Board Of Directors for without their help I would definitely be lost. These people are my right and left hands and I cannot say enough good about each of them!
default_wub.png
Marty Garrison, Tammie Miller and Shannon Hobbs!

I do not have alot of extra time to spend here these days as I am super busy tending to my husband's business, running my own farm, organizing the rescue, remodeling my home amongst many other things, but please know that all of the generosity is not taken for granted or overlooked. Each and every one of you who continuously support CMHR are true blessings and every single penny means the world and goes directly to helping the little horses in need.

I want to take a moment to thank LilBeginnings for the love and support that they have always shown us! There really are no words to say thank you enough. HUGE HUGS!
default_wub.png

I must run now as my desk overfloweth with paperwork. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I will check back in again soon.

I really want to share a few happy endings with all of you!

Warm Regards,

Connie Parr

CMHR President

:SoHappy We have person #4, that means only 6 more to go! This donor WANTS to match your donation, they WANT to give this money, but we have got to have your help!! You can do this by mailing in a check as well, not just paypal, just let us know you are sending it and it is for this match!!

Marty, Connie...no thanks is needed, the only thing I do is talk from the comfort of my own home. While others do so very much more! Transports, you guys, all the board, this forum, all it's members and those wonderful foster homes who go outside in all conditions day in and day out to get these horses in tip top shape! They deserve all the thanks, as do all who work so hard for CMHR!!
default_wub.png
But I am beyond happy and proud to be a part of it, and I thank CMHR for allowing me to do so.

So, we is taking up the next match? Only $20 and someone else is going to send in $20 for you as well!! Plus the 2 great gifts coming your way!!

Carolyn, if my donation today qualifies for the tote and drink cozy, please pass those on to the next donor. [My mom has given me a half-dozen totes from a place she has donated to, so I have plenty of totes. And, I don't use the drink cozy things much.] Thanks.

Latest posts

Back