CMHR $3 Mission of Thanks : Final items, huge thank you Pg. 19

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
default_xreiter.gif
:run
default_xreiter.gif

It's the 7th Annual, CMHR $3 Mission of Thanks!!!!!

default_firstprize.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_worshippy.gif

We started this mission 7 years ago on a very simple premises, ask for a donation of only $3...that's right, only $3.

We felt like $3 was an amount everyone could do. So many people want to help, but are unable to...this amount allows them to and them know that are helping and contributing to a very worthy cause. Chances Miniature Horse Rescue.

If you take that $3 times the number of LB Members, the dollar amount adds up quickly And for those nay-Sayers, yes it does work! We have proven it year after year to the tune of $3600 for one year all the way up to our highest amount of $7300 for a year!
default_hot.gif

Why 3, it's also just 3 short weeks away from Thanksgiving. We will be doing the mission for the next 3 weeks! Although some may get tired of the mission as it appears on the forum for a period of time, but the time really does fly by!!

It's 3 wonderful weeks of sharing, giving and thoughts of thanks!
default_thumbup.gif

We will have wonderful testimonies along the way! Stories of some very lucky horses and their plight, how they were saved by CMHR and the whole host of those who help. From the officers to the wonderful foster homes.
default_hypocrite.gif

We have wonderful equine related gifts you may purchase. We have several matches along the way that make your donation worth so much more. We have gift that will be given depending on the amount donated. We have several special/awesome items along the way you will have to check back here to get that information!

Thanks to the wonderful, kind staff of LB who allow us to take up their space each year for such a wonderful cause, you are for sure THE BEST!

Please DO NOT PIN...we pride ourselves on keeping this on
default_hot.gif

TO DONATE YOUR $3 OR WHAT YOU CAN:

If paying by Check please send to:

Chances Mini Horse Rescue

5846 Craven Road

Emmett, MI 48022

Putting $3 Mission in the notes(For)

Or go to: http://chancesminihorserescue.org/ and select the Paypal button to make a donation.

While you are on their page, please take a look around!

Learn what they do, where your money will go.

Visit the sale barn, I know they have something your miniature needs!
default_drool5.gif

We will update you often on the total, the CMHR treasure is one busy person this time of year and we want it that way!

We all have so very much. Our horses are snug in a barn in a warm bedding, knowing food will be brought to them today.

It takes our village to make sure all horses have the same.

Be thankful, show your thanks, give to CMHR today!

NOW, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_aktion033.gif

default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_risa8.gif

OH YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, I SO LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many other ways you can help CMHR, we will be posting those here along the way.

For now, we DO want your $3!

Another way to help CMHR:

SPONSOR A HORSE TODAY!

Sponsor your favorite CMHR horse for only $10/month!

When you sponsor a CMHR foster horse, your donations go directly toward purchasing food and care for that horse. In return for sponsoring in this manner, you will receive a monthly update about your foster horse complete with photos! Please use the "PayPal Donate" button to become a sponsor. Be sure to state that your donation is to be used as a sponsorship and provide the name of the horse you wish to sponsor.

Sponsoring a horse in someone's name or in honor of someone makes a great gift! A card will be sent to that person to let them know of the donation.

Sponsorship is also wonderful program for schools, church groups, and even businesses! So choose your special horse today!

I know I personally love this time of year. Ask last year's checkbook just how much! LOL! I kinda got carried away with a couple of Ozark Mountain's auctions
default_whistling.gif

Will there be such auctions again this year?

Joy, I think you need to set a new record this year!! lol
default_luck.gif

We thank you so very much and yes, we have those auctions and many more!

Please watch for them and others and many other matches and surprises!!
default_yes.gif

It is the time of year to share!

Hoping to hear who our first donor is this year!!!!!!!!

Hit paypal on their front page!! Will also put the paypal address here as soon as I can find Connie!

Woooooooohoooooooooo we have our first prize/gift available. Yip, already, because we have soooo many to offer you...for all our thanks!!

Anyone who donates $25.00 between NOW AND MONDAY 11-5-12 AT NOON, will receive a white CMHR T-shirt. You may either pay by paypal or send in a check. That check needs to be postmarked by Monday. So you are helping an awesome cause and YOU get the shirt!! Addresses are listed on the first post.

​Just a note, these shirts are being donated by an anonymous donor NOT by CMHR. So they get even more money by the shirts being purchased!! That's what, triple the deal!!
default_thumbup.gif

From now till Monday, free CMHR Shirt!! You may let us know here, or you can send me a message with your information so we can get the shirt to you in the correct size!

This family is by far thhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeee best!

Thanks so much!

Wow, I see so many new names/faces! So exciting!! If you have any questions please feel free to ask, if I can't answer it for you I will sure find someone who can!!

Thanks for all your help.

If it is a CMHR question, maybe go to their site and take a look around.

http://chancesminihorserescue.org/

It's payday!! We hope you have an extra $3 left over, or any you can give and remember the horses with CMHR!

We are all so thankful for all we have, here's hoping you can spread what your horses have to others in need!

Hoping to hear that paypal button ring a lot today!!
default_whistling.gif

Remember, now through Monday, a New CMHR t-shirt to all who donate $25 or more, given by an anonymous donor...thank you!!

HERE WEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_xreiter.gif

Well, Frankie...let's just say I'm going to start off this year's giving now.

$3 per animal.

Horses: Cha Cha, Izzy, Baby, Missy

Dogs: Boo, Hermione, Sadie

Cat: Simba (aka Kit-Kat)

+1 to make it an even $25
default_smile.png

Well, I think we have been giving $3 each, for our 10 minis, every month for two years now. Now we lost one of our minis earlier this year, at about the same time we were blessed with 3 foals, so I guess I need to change our monthly check to $36. It is so easy to do with automatic on-line bill payment, I urge others to consider this option!

Mary

Thank you so much Carolyn for once again heading up the CMHR 3.00 Mission Of Thanks! This is certainly one of our largest fundraisers and we so appreciate it!

I have asked Shannon to place the Paypal button here for convenience purposes.
default_smile.png

Thank you VERY much Mary for being the first to donate!
default_thumbup.gif

When I have some more time I will post a story or two - or maybe Marty will stop by with her fabulous writing skills.
default_please.gif

default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp What a wonderful thing to come home to...thank you Joy and Mary so very very much!!

Everything you give goes to a wonderful cause, for a wonderful group of horses who wouldn't have a loving place to call home with out you!!

I don't know if we will set a record this year but we are sure going to give it all we got, but we need your help!!

Next time you are out at the barn ask your horses what they'd like to give, what they could do with out so you could help out others, I am sure they will come up with something!
default_yes.gif
I know mine do, and once I ask, they just keep coming up with things!

Thank you all so very much!

It is going to be an awesome three weeks!!
:SoHappy

If anyone has an equine gift they would like to donate for us to use as a gift, or to auction or to give away at a certain price, please private message me. We don't want them all up at the same time, I will spread them out some. Just let me know, for some, this is their way of giving because they have that extra "something" just lying around. It may be valuable to someone else. Again, please message me with the item!

Appreciate all and any they anyone can do!!

It's the weekend!!
Well, for me that means I work! I hope most have the weekend off and while you are looking at the forum or elsewhere you will take the time to push that paypal buttom for CMHR!! Or included a check to them while paying your bills for the week!

Address and information on the first page, first post.

It's the most thankful time of the year, we're asking you to share that Thanks!

Really, only $3, combined the total makes one huge difference for a lot of horses in need!

ENJOY!

Don't forget to fall back!

Well, I think we have been giving $3 each, for our 10 minis, every month for two years now. Now we lost one of our minis earlier this year, at about the same time we were blessed with 3 foals, so I guess I need to change our monthly check to $36. It is so easy to do with automatic on-line bill payment, I urge others to consider this option!

Mary
Mary what a great idea! Thanks for bringing this up!

Happy Saturday to you all!! Hoping you all have an awesome weekend, shared with family and friends!!

Reo: my email is [email protected] I wanted it here for others as well, should have already done that.

Don't forget, now through Monday all who donate $25 will receive a FREE CMHR t-shirt!! A great deal!!

If you are wondering what you might do without that would equal your $3 donations...well, Starbucks Coffee, that bag of fun size candy, one tanning session, the hair color x 30 that can wait one more week!!! There are sooooo many things, please consider, do you need it or is your $3 going to serve a much better purpose if donated to CMHR??

I emailed you a donation of their choice of colors of one of my SHOW BOWS! Post it when you like!

Thanks so much, it is a popular item and I did get the email!!

It's a lazy Sunday afternoon, take a few minutes to see what CMHR does for so very many!!!! Take a look at their site, feel free to ask any questions and hope you find the paypal button while there!!
default_yes.gif
default_please.gif

Latest posts

Back