CMHR $3 Mission of Thanks : Final items, huge thank you Pg. 19

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We still have the show bow donated by REO, look a few posts back on page 6 to see a picture!! $15 and it is yours! I have heard many many compliments on her bows, the quality of work and how much they are noticed!! This really is a great deal!!

A few more gifts tonight AND another match!! Check back!!!!!!!

Should be an exciting 10 more days!!

We DO have the surprise buckets from Lisa at Ozark Mountain Tack!!
default_yes.gif
We just can not thank Lisa enough for her continued support each and every year.
default_firstprize.gif
It is wonderful people like this that help to make our fundraisers so successful!

We have a surprise bucket that is valued at $100! But we all know Lisa and she packs this surprise pack to the max! There are things for you, things for your miniature and all in between!! Quality items, items you and your horse need!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

We are going to auction this item off. You must respond to this threat with your bid. If you would like to remain anonymous you may private message me and I will respond with the bid for you. The auction will run until Thursday at 9 p.m.

The bidding must start at $50. If you wish to raise the bid, it needs to be done in dollar amounts of 10.

You may pay by paypal or send in a check/money order.

Thanks Lisa so very much. Please visit Ozarks Holiday sale at http://www.marestare...ents.com/ozark/ for some great deals!!

To visit her site http://www.minitack.com/ for all your miniature needs and wants!!

I am sure many of you have read all that is going on across the country with horses in need. So CMHR needs you, simply $3 at a time.

Don't make me get out my Jerry Lewis video!!
default_shutup.gif
:shutup

Last edited by a moderator:
TO DONATE YOUR $3 OR WHAT YOU CAN:

If paying by Check please send to:

Chances Mini Horse Rescue

5846 Craven Road

Emmett, MI 48022

Putting $3 Mission in the notes(For)

Or go to: http://chancesminihorserescue.org/ and select the Paypal button to make a donation.

Ooooooooooops!!
default_whistling.gif
:whistling My bad,
default_pinocchio.gif
we don't have one $100 surprise bucket from Lisa at Ozark...BUT WE DO HAVE TWO!!
default_drool5.gif

This auction will continue until Thursday, BUT we will take the two highest bidders!! It sure makes this auction exciting and fun!! Maybe a little more difficult for you, cause you really have to watch close to see if you are one of the TOP TWO! PLAN.... STRATEGICS!!
default_ohnoes.jpg

Lisa has given us two! Both are packed with over a $100 of miniature items, $100 each.

Check back!! Happy happy bidding!!
default_saludando.gif

default_risa_suelos.gif
default_poke.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_488.gif

Top 2 at this time:

Linda from LR Miniatures for $70

and Connie P at CLP for $60.

So to be in the top 2...you need bid at least $70. I'd go big or stay home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any questions, just ask!!

I'll bid $80.00 on the Ozark bucket.

Sue
default_yes.gif

Edited to add: Oh, and $15.00 for the REO bow if it's still available
default_pray.gif

WHOOO HOOO!!!!!! Let me know what color bow you choose.

When you pay your $15 holler at me and you'll get your bow
default_smile.png

Wooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Top bids on the Ozark Surprise buckets are $110 and $100! AWESOME!

Just to let you know, you will be asked your favorite color and your mini size, along with your size. So even though a surprise, it will be personalized for you.

Great job guys!!

WE ONLY HAVE 9 DAYS TO GO...ONLY 9 DAYS!!!!!!
default_xreiter.gif
:run

We have an anonymous donor who is going to GIVE FOR YOU!!
default_hypocrite.gif

This donor is going to give $3 for you, but you do have to post.

This is the request, share the story of your very first miniature, registered or not, and how you came to be involved with the miniature horse. They have also asked you include a picture if you have one.

You may only post once.

You are already on here, please share.

Closes Friday at 9 p.m.

I think this will be wonderful to read and I hope many get involved. I can't wait!!!!!
default_thumbup.gif

So all you do is post and a $3 donation will be given for you to the CMHR $3 Mission of Thanks!!

Go find friends, old ones and new ones and send them to this thread. The more posts, the more money!!

Thank you to this kind, caring donor!!!
default_firstprize.gif

For the $3 donated for the story.......(thank you donator!)

As I was into big horses and had big horses all my life, I got the magazines, like Horse & Rider, Western Horseman etc. In the back of one I saw that photo of a mini foal standing on a man's hands. I looked into it and found some minis in TX. Paid a large amount for a breeding pair, not knowing anything about minis. The filly went over size within months of getting her (she aborted every foal for years after she was bred at Breeding age) and the stallion never dropped, so we had to buy another stallion. Bought the 2nd stallion from the same place and was shocked to see he had a bad bite, which the seller never told us. Needless to say, I never bought from her again and after years of having them, I sold them as pets. I won't say their names because I don't believe in hurting others and it was MANY years ago.

Come June, will mark our 20th year in minis. I've learned a lot, made many great friends! And I've done all I can to help others along the way to not make the same mistakes I made in the beginning
default_smile.png

This is such a great way for so many to help, and all you need do is type!! Thanks REO for sharing your story and for all you share!!

Surprise buckets go through Thursday, $3 Story until Friday!!

Here's my $3 story

My husband of 27 years and I are both retired US Air Force. We retired to Kentucky, where hubby Mike is from in 2001. I always wanted and loved horses as a girl, but never got the chance to have one until we moved to Kentucky. We only have a ½ acre plot 1/4 of which is hill that can’t be used, and the family farm is down the road a bit, so I didn’t expect to ever get my childhood pony. Until…

June 2004- We saw an add in the paper for a 14 month old gray (silver dapple) mini filly! Mike talked me into going and seeing it, and the rest is mini history! Of course I fell in love at first sight and we went home and started building a stall and putting up fence! 2 weeks later we brought Jelly Bean (nee Mini Meadows Gypsy Delight, AMHR) home.

We played, primped and learned tricks together for 3 years. She and the LB forum have taught me so much about horses!

In March 2007 we decided to get Jelly Bean a horse friend. I have stayed friends with the lady we got JB from and had seen a little sad little appy mare there that I wanted. I talked her into selling and after another round of furiously adding onto JBs stall, we brought Lexy (nee Midnight Lexus, AMHR) home. The two hit it off right away and have been best buds since.

Last November we added an adorable little mini molly mule to the family. We call her CoCo Puff. She sure lives up to her name J she is very round and sweet although still very shy.

11jun10008.jpg

Here is my $3 story:

My son who was 7 years old at the time wanted to learn to drive horses instead of ride them. I had seen minis before and thought they were really cute so we did research on the breed and after looking at many ads, sending many emails and phone calls and visiting farms we decided on Cornerstone's Lil Peek A Boo. He was a 3 year old gelding. When we met him he was so patient with my son and was content to be led all over the place. Nick got running with him and tripped and fell. Peek just stopped beside him and looked at him like "you getting up or what"" It was decided Peek was our new horse. He has been a pleasure to have in our family.

This is my favourite picture of Nick and Peek

HoosierSpringFling002.jpg

Latest posts

Back