Clipping versus Natural Coat

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get pictures of Rosie at Ashland when she is all primped up for you Carin, and she is going to stay WAY under for sure, but she sure has taken a growin' spert this spring, I think she will be a blue roan also Carin, you can let me know what your think when you see her pictures. Between Kay and myself, we surely can get some good shots of the kids....and I will call you from there also about her placings at Ashland and Worlds..and see you at Congress. The only pony that we razor alittle is Story, not Rosie, don't like pink pinto's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was discussing this with someone... do they even HAVE a "Modern Color Class"???

Andrea

I'll get pictures of Rosie at Ashland when she is all primped up for you Carin, and she is going to stay WAY under for sure, but she sure has taken a growin' spert this spring, I think she will be a blue roan also Carin, you can let me know what your think when you see her pictures. Between Kay and myself, we surely can get some good shots of the kids....and I will call you from there also about her placings at Ashland and Worlds..and see you at Congress. The only pony that we razor alittle is Story, not Rosie, don't like pink pinto's.

Oh, Pam, I can't wait to see pics! She's got to be a blue roan as that's the only explanation of her color that I can come up with. So unique and totally unexpected!
default_wub.png

Andrea, you know, I was thinking the same thing. I don't think there is a Modern Color class. Yup, just checked. There isn't a color class for the moderns. Just Classic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hated not having color class when we showed patches but I always assumed it was because most Moderns are solid bay or solid black. But wish they would put one in for Modern pleasure!

Latest posts

Back