Clipper Blades

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topnotchminis

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if you could recommend any sites to send clippper blades to so they be sharpened. You can PM if you would rather do that. Thanks!
default_biggrin.png

I send mine to Fort Worth Shaver.

D & G Sharpening, my friend in Nebraska. They do a great job and are very reasonably priced. They do awesome tune ups and repairs too.

Barb

I use Precision Sharpening in Michigan. They are reasonably priced and have a very quick turnaround. I've never had a blade not sharp when I got it back.

I have had a couple of older blades that he noted could not be sharpened again, or that were too short to sharpen. For those he did not charge me.

We send ours to Tony at Pro Cut. Hes been great about the turnaround time and does a good job!

I take mine to a local tack store and they send them out to be sharpened.

Thank you all for the replies. No one around me sharpens blades, and I didn't know of anyone online that you could ship them to. Thanks again!
default_biggrin.png

I could be wrong, but I believe Tony at Pro Cut has retired - again, sorry if I'm wrong.

I send mine to Dixi at Knee Hi Acres - has ALWAYS done a wonderful job and has lightning fast turn-around. And very reasonable rates. I have NO problem recommending her.

http://kneehiacres.itgo.com/

I send mine to Diana and Russ Fiorey in NH. They will also tune up your clippers, sharpen blades and have supplies if you need them. They are very reasonable price wise, do a great job and are very fast.

www.crescendoacres.com

We send ours to Claybury's in Minnesota - they have a website you can look up... Renee does an excellent job, they're done quick, and very reasonable.

I hope this is allowed, my husband sharpens clipper blades. It is a fairly new business endeavor for him, but he knows what he is doing. He was a shop teacher for 28 years. If you would like, pm me and I will give you his particulars. Phone numbers, etc., and prices.

Carolyn

Back