Clipped Two More Colts...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
I've been really wanting to clip a couple more of our foals...I HATE the fuzzy foal look...and finally our weather has been cooperating. Here are 2 more of our colts...I haven't done their ears or their legs yet...but I'm liking what I'm seeing so far
default_wub.png

The first one is Chip...I think we're going to register him as Flyin G Bonsais Hi Roller (Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai x Dusty Lane Vegas Dance Line). He has striped hooves and a little mottlings...so maybe he'll get some color as he matures. He has a very distinct dorsal stripe (so far his dam has thrown all dun foals for me)...and some barring that is hard to see in the pictures.

chip26-22-08.jpg

chip66-22-08.jpg

Next is our silver buckskin colt Kahlua that I think we are going to register as Flyin G's Buck N Exotic (Little Kings Russian Revelation x Fowler Boomers Exotica Lovesong). He has blue eyes and a star/snip (that of course is really hard to see now)...and high whites in the back...socks in the front (had to take a few swipes down his legs to know for sure...which he did not appreciate! LOL).

kahlua56-22-08.jpg

kahlua46-22-08.jpg

Thanks for letting me share...just 2 more to get clipped this year...and of course it's the 2 that don't think people are great yet...oh well
default_wacko.png

Tracy

Tracy, they look SO nice!!!
love0034.gif

I need to be clipping mine and am dreading it (never clipped a "baby" before)
geezmate.gif

Latest posts

Back