Clipped PICTURES of DunIT (*smile*)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone --

Erica totally made my day by sending me CLIPPED pictures of DunIT! I'm thrilled with how he looks!!! He's changed so much from his fuzzy foal pictures that I first fell in love with but I think he is every bit as awesome as I thought at first! I can hardly wait to get him home (October!!!) and show him next season. I'm already in love with him (and his "brothers" Destiny and Sunny). I am so thankful that Erica allowed me to purchase this little man!

Anyway, here is my baby pride and joy, Erica's Gone and DunIT! Thank you for looking at this guy!

DunIT--071905--7.jpg

DunIT--071905--2.jpg

DunIT--071905--3.jpg

DunIT--071905--5.jpg

DunIT--071905--4.jpg

DunIT--071905--1.jpg

DunIT--071905--8.jpg

DunIT--071905--6.jpg

wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Oh, Jill, he is such a beauty!! I guess any coming from Erica's are gorgeous but I really LOVE this little guy!! I'll bet you're so anxious to get them home!

Wow he sure is turning grey now!
new_shocked.gif

Almost didn´t recognized him!
biggrin.gif

He still is a looker!
yes.gif

Those are beautiful pictures of a beautiful little boy!! I know you can't wait to get him home!!

Meavey said:
Wow he sure is turning grey now!
new_shocked.gif
Almost didn´t recognized him!
biggrin.gif

He still is a looker!
yes.gif

428972[/snapback]

I'm not sure if he is turning grey or not. His body color is pretty much the way he clipped out the first time and his dorsal stripe is wide and dark! BUT I *love* grey so it won't bother me if he does! He will still be able to pass on his Grullo, just as his grey dam has to him and his (not graying) brother, Erica's Some Rings In The Dark / "Ringo". I'm just totally tickled with how DunIT is "growing up". He is a very unique horse I think
yes.gif

Wow he is a pretty boy. I love his fine features. His face and ears are gorgeous. Don't thank us for looking at him, Thank you for sharing him!

[SIZE=14pt]What a beautiful little boy!!![/SIZE]

Lyn
aktion033.gif

This little guy is a BIG boy now,
biggrin.gif
, he has been weaned for about a month and rules the roost of the weaniers. I am not sure the pictures do him justice that we took, he is a really neat boy.

well, you know that I just think this boy is really nice! Can't wait to see him growing up in VA.
yes.gif

WOW!! He sure is a cutie pie! I love the photo of him where his head is turned and looking away, it really shows his nostrils off and makes him look like a young stallion! And boy does he have a nice neck! Great refined features, this guy is a winner =)

He is really nice colt! Congrats.

Any color horse works for me too, so long as they are NICE ones. He is "very nice!"

Beth

I love this horse Jilly. He's spectacular and what I would call a colt with "presence". I'd be excited about him too.; can't wait till you get to get him home to play with!
aktion033.gif

Now what are you going to do with that spotted leapard colt now? Huh?

Oh thanks everyone!!!! I'm about nuts nuts CRAZY now at the office but of course, have time to peak in on DunIT's thread
biggrin.gif

Marty, the spotted boy (Appy Hollow Jack of Diamonds / Jack) is just basically growing up right now. I suspect he and DunIT will have fun playing together. My thoughts on Jack have always been that he will be a driving horse for me -- I've always dreamed of a leopard to drive! HOWEVER, if Aunt Marty really wants to, she can come help me clip his spotted self! OH MAN, he is not easy to clip a bridle path on but he body clips actually almost peacefully
rolleyes.gif
I really love Jack and am grateful to Rhapsody Rhodes for letting him be mine -- though I think she had it plotted out all along, naming him Jack and all!
laugh.gif

Oh my GOD... he was cute as a colt, but he is simply stunning as a weaner.

Hey, Erica, what age do you wean babies at????? I'm curious because I have an orphaned 2 1/2 mth old that I can't put out in the mare pen alone because the other mares are kind of *itchy, but I have a 3 1/2 mth colt in there that was buddy buddy with Flair (the young one) while he was in with his mom, and I've been thinking he might be old enough to take out and put with Flair now for companionship. He's big, and very thrifty, and eating well. I'd planned on waiting until 4 months to wean though.

OH jill he is GORGEOUS! Ihave been a big fan of him, ever since I saw pictures posted of him as a foal! Now, with him clipped, I think he has gone from adorable to handsome.. He is just PERFECT!!!
new_shocked.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

He looks great, Jill!! I had been hoping you'd post pictures of him all clipped up
smile.gif
. I bet you can't wait to get him home, especially so you can kiss his little nose in person!
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back