Clipped PICTURES of DunIT (*smile*)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new_shocked.gif
HOLY BUCKETS Jill!!!!
new_shocked.gif

Fabulous!!!!! Thank You SO much for sharing his pictures!!!

If you ever get tired of him, you know where you can send him! LOL!!!
yes.gif

Nancy
biggrin.gif

Hi Tami

I wean at 4 months.......

Though I wean in groups also - so Dunit was weaned with three buddies, Legz was 5 months, Behold was 4.5 months, DunIT was 4 months and Peanut liked one week being 4 months.........they were all fat as bears (Dunit is the slimmest as he is most active since he thinks the other weanlings are "his herd")

FYI I also wean with the signs - and right now the signs are in the knees going down so a perfect time if you are thinking of it. I just weaned three others that were all at 4 months as they were born all in the same week - Emmy, Julie and Mr, three days ago and they are doing Great. Two more days up in a stall and they will go out with the foursome above.

I just keep feed out free choice basically for the first few days when they are eating here and there and free choice grass hay also............after about a week they are ready to go out in their pasture and I feed them 3 times a day.

Jill, he is very nice!!! I love his neck, a very pretty boy.

He is still looking just gorgeous Jill - ! Very pretty boy!
biggrin.gif

He was one of my favorites of Erica's foals this year! Great Job Erica!
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks awesome!!!
new_shocked.gif
And I LOVE the halter that he's wearing - it looks GREAT on him!!!
aktion033.gif

Jill and Erica,

I really love his color! The pictures are absolutely awesome. I'm crazy at work this week too with Annual Review time right around the corner and I have a slew to write but wanted to pipe in with a WOW.
smile.gif

I need to post pictures of Peanut too. I want to put them on the website as kind of a watch him grow page.

Cindy

Thanks, Erica, and thanks for the PM as well.

Jill, sorry for the little momentary hijack, I didn't think to PM Erica until after I'd posted. (((Hugs)))

DunIT is going to really DoIT for you, along with your other fantastic boy, and all your great geldings, you are going to be nigh unbeatable!!!
smile.gif

Thanks, Everyone!!! It's so much fun for me to see new pictures of him and to hear others like him, too
biggrin.gif

I'm in between a late lunch and a client appointment and when I got back to the office just now... guess what? Erica surprised me with some MORE pictures of the freshly clipped DunIT! And, of course, I am going to post them here for those of you still looking or yet to see!

DSCN9954.JPG

dunitface.jpg

dunitleft.jpg

dunitleft2.jpg

Oh, also, for any of you not familiar with "the family tree", Cindy's / WhyMinis' PEANUT is DUNIT's brother on the sire, Bandito's side. AND he is AWESOME!!!

Very VERY pretty boy!!! His color looks like something you'd see on a porcelaine glass figurine!!!

WOW
new_shocked.gif

He is VERY nice, you should be proud of such a looker!
aktion033.gif

-Jennie

What a looker!!! Erica's breeding program is so consistent--all of her foals just have that same wonderful look!

wow very nice colt love his color

best of luck with him he will turn heads for sure

make a place for all the ribbons he will win

Thanks you all
yes.gif
I'm really happy I was able to sign up to become DunIT's new mom, that is for sure!!!

ALSO, I am thankful I uploaded DunIT's pictures and posted them. My laptop crashed yesterday and I'm not sure yet if the repair place will be able to save the "My Pictures" directory, but at least I have these of DunIT to pull off the internet!

Jill said:
Meavey said:
Wow he sure is turning grey now!
new_shocked.gif
Almost didn´t recognized him!
biggrin.gif

He still is a looker!
yes.gif

428972[/snapback]

I'm not sure if he is turning grey or not. His body color is pretty much the way he clipped out the first time and his dorsal stripe is wide and dark! BUT I *love* grey so it won't bother me if he does! He will still be able to pass on his Grullo, just as his grey dam has to him and his (not graying) brother, Erica's Some Rings In The Dark / "Ringo". I'm just totally tickled with how DunIT is "growing up". He is a very unique horse I think
yes.gif

428977[/snapback]

Yep....he's graying out. Grullos have dark heads, and his has already completely lightened. But he is absolutely stunning!
wub.gif
He would look good in ANY color, Jill!
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back