Clipped One of Mine too!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
I wasn't going to show this year...we just don't have the extra funds...but we've loved this colt from the moment he was born. So I've been whining about getting him clipped just to see what was under the fuzz...and my hubby went out and clipped him for me this weekend
default_wub.png
I might be barn blind...but I think he's looking pretty nice. I might just have to make a little day trip over to a show at the end of the month
default_biggrin.png

Here he is before (this winter):

tater410-28-07.jpg

During (in January...and with the sun shining on him):

tater101-25-08.jpg

And after (still need to clip his legs/ears):

tater15-4-08.jpg

tater35-4-08.jpg

Thanks for letting me share...I've been drooling over everyone else's horses that have been getting clipped lately!

Tracy

He is a doll, Tracy! NICE grulla color.

I know how the fund shortage goes. I have to pay for a stall and a couple classes then next check try and add some more classes. But it is what we wait all year for!!!!

Very pretty, Tracy! Love his color also, and such a dainty head! Bring him! Bring him! :D How tall is the little fella?

That would be a bummer if you couldn't bring ANYONE to the show you work so hard to put on!

I am having to finagle finances also, but it is what I love to do, that is for sure!

Oh I'm sure I'll get it figured out...I mean geez...he's clipped now...so we might as well just take him over for the day!
default_yes.gif
He is one of our appy stallion's first foals...so it would be nice to show off what he is producing.

Tracy

He's quite handsome. I don't believe I've ever seen (maybe just never noticed it before) a mane like his....with the white growing over the top of the dark. Very striking.

Oh, I've been hoping you'd post clipped pictures of that guy! He's lovely!!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
Please do bring him to Pacific Crown, you deserve to go in your own show and I'd sure like to see him in person. I'm with Amy- how tall is he?

Leia

So very handsome!
default_wub.png

oh what a handsome boy !! i love the colour and trot! eek very nice! i would hope u show him
default_biggrin.png

Very pretty, Tracy!

Hope to see him in person. ;)

Liz

Thanks everyone...I'm glad you like him too...I try not to be barn blind but it's very hard sometimes!
default_yes.gif

He is around 32"...don't know if he'll be in the under class or not...he'll be close to that I think though...I haven't gotten the stick out to measure him yet...I probably should do that.

I need to check to see if I can show my own horse since I'm listed as the show manager...if not I might have to beg someone else to take him in for me...I don't want to upset anyone. So if anyone knows if I can/can't...let me know!

Thanks again everyone...I saw another 1/2 sister that just got clipped tonight...she's owned by my MIL countryrose...and she's beautiful as well. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the foals Bonsai is giving us...they all have such nice bodies. Hopefully she'll be bringing her to Pac Crown...if not maybe Evergreen...I'd like to see her out in the ring though
default_wub.png

Tracy

Tracy, talk with Syndi Kanzler to find out the answer to your question. I believe she showed at her club show last year, not 100% sure about that though. And I am not sure if she was listed as show manager, or whether Barb was. Anyway, she will be a good resource for you.

He looks soooooo cute in the “before”
default_wub.png

And so Elegant & Handsome in the “After”!!
default_yes.gif

Okay, I have been working and not on the forum much.

Just saw this and wanted to add a picure of his sister Sugar.

If her papers get back in time she will be at Pac Crown show with all her attitude intact.

She is between 32 and 33 inches I believe. 10 months old right now.

Still have the legs and finishing clipping to do but had to find out if the spots were the same underneath.

THEY ARE!!!

This is Cntry Rose Bonsai's Reflection--known as Sugar around here.

P4270012.jpg

P4270006.jpg

She will keep me hopping this year for sure.

Latest posts

Back