Clipped my lil man...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alisha514

Reaction score
So I clipped my stud today. Getting ready for the AMHR show coming up in May. I think he looks awsome. I just wish the pics showed what he really looks like. These pics just dont seem to do him justice.

golitah034.jpg

golitah031.jpg

golitah035.jpg

So tell me what you guys think. He look ready for a show?

P.S. Sorry the pics are so big.

Alisha

Wow! I think he looks great!

Put a neck sweat on him, and longe him and add jumps and cavelletis. He will look GREAT!!

We've only been working him for the past 3 weeks. We have been using a neck sweat but not consistantly. We have 3 weeks till the show and we will be stepping up the workouts.

Alisha

We are attending that show, i dont plan to take any horses though, but we shall see where my R's are at that point
default_smile.png
. Hard to pass up a show so close to home. I'll be there, with or without horses.

He looks great, what kind of halter is that ? It looks like the double diamond halter.

Im loving this weather! I never thought i would say it, but im GLAD to live in ohio!

The halter is a BKM Czar Halter from Star Lake Tack. I just got it. I like how it looks on him. The wider nose band looks nicer then the plain cable. I'm liking the weather right now to but its going to be slightly colder till the end of the week. But as long as it stays dry we can keep working the horses.

Last edited by a moderator:
which show are you doing?? Maybe Ill see you there

We will be at the Randolph show on May 17th. This will be our first rated show so im a little nervous.

Latest posts

Back