Clipped My Baby!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Alright I finaly got so curios as to what was under that shimering red coat
rolleyes.gif
of his that I got the nerve to clip Roy!!Well I was a little surprised when he came out kinda whitish!
new_shocked.gif
!I dot know weather he looks good or just weird!
wacko.gif
!I will have to post pics caus I realy am not sure what to think!!I still have to finish but you can see his markings better (duh) and he does look much more....not so bush looking???I wasnt going to because he had such a nice...shiney...smooth coat!!O man did I make a mistake?
crybaby.gif
??I will post pics later it is to dark to take pics right now!!
frusty.gif
[/SIZE]

It sounds to me that he is a silver bay. When clipped they are a silvery white color, but their regular/winter coat is a reddish chestnut.

i love minis clipped & it really depends on the blade...10 or 40? 10 is fine & his hair will come back, hair will grow when cut with a 40, just take longer. lets see some pictures.

my show yesterday... clipped all minis, all black or grey, all looked like mud... but then my mom's show sheen turned our to be flyspray!!
rolleyes.gif
just brush a lot to get shiny coats!
yes.gif

good luck!

Dunnsville right? I'll be there if we don't but a mini the day before!
wub.gif
wink.gif
lol

Dessy

Latest posts

Back