Clipped Colors

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Kim~Crayonboxminiatures

Reaction score
I didn't get a chance to finish yet, so please excuse the partial clip, but I am soo excited and delighted with what I found!!

This is Crayonbox Midnight Colors (pending), linebred on Toyland Zodiac, she is homozygous for black, and 78% Falabella. She meets all my goals in breeding, and is my first spotted appaloosa foal. I'm soo happy!! She is a keeper for sure!! Her sire is pictured in my avatar.

After:

Magic

Reaction score
She's beautiful, congratulations!! I remember when my first spotted foal was born, and it was a filly too--- I was delerious with joy (and I still have her too, she is having spotted foals of her own!)
Congrats again, and be sure to post more pics when you finish clipping her, would you?

Ginny

Reaction score
She's a cuite and I love her name!

Congrats!

GInny Long

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
Ah I peeked at these pictures lol! She looks beautiful, can't wait to see her!

hairicane

Reaction score
Congrats! There is nothing like finding lots of color under an appy babies fuzz. I have lots of the same thing going on here. Looks like all our born solid appy foals this year are coloring up now!!! Its so exciting!

Beccy

Reaction score
Wow, what a change from her first baby pics Kim!!! She is just beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:

appypintolady

Reaction score
Hi Kim,

She is beautiful!! Do you have any before pics? Just curious to see what she looked like before you clipped her. Thanks, Gail

virginia

Reaction score
Wow Kim is that the same little fily I saw the other day??? She is georgeous, what a wonderful result! Congratulations.

Ginny StP

Latest posts