Clipped Colors

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim~Crayonboxminiatures

Reaction score
I didn't get a chance to finish yet, so please excuse the partial clip, but I am soo excited and delighted with what I found!!
biggrin.gif

This is Crayonbox Midnight Colors (pending), linebred on Toyland Zodiac, she is homozygous for black, and 78% Falabella. She meets all my goals in breeding, and is my first spotted appaloosa foal. I'm soo happy!! She is a keeper for sure!! Her sire is pictured in my avatar.

After:

Colors.clipped.7-9-05.jpg

Colors.back.7-9-05.jpg

She's beautiful, congratulations!! I remember when my first spotted foal was born, and it was a filly too--- I was delerious with joy (and I still have her too, she is having spotted foals of her own!)
smile.gif
Congrats again, and be sure to post more pics when you finish clipping her, would you?

She's a cuite and I love her name!

Congrats!

GInny Long

Ah I peeked at these pictures lol! She looks beautiful, can't wait to see her!
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif

Congrats! There is nothing like finding lots of color under an appy babies fuzz. I have lots of the same thing going on here. Looks like all our born solid appy foals this year are coloring up now!!! Its so exciting!

Wow, what a change from her first baby pics Kim!!! She is just beautiful!
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kim,

She is beautiful!! Do you have any before pics? Just curious to see what she looked like before you clipped her. Thanks, Gail

Wow Kim is that the same little fily I saw the other day??? She is georgeous, what a wonderful result! Congratulations.

Ginny StP

Latest posts

Back