Clipped Apache

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
I finally got "most" of Apache clipped. He is a bundle of energy & tries to "fly" when you hold him....so have just been doing this a bit at a time. Have everything done now except his ears & legs.

I REALLY like this colt.....one of the best we've ever produced here...and is why we are keeping him.
yes.gif

The pictures aren't the best....taken from a video, so not really clear. But here is one of each side. He is definitely a bay pinto like Mom....and should look really sharp when his black stockings come in.

KICKAPOO'S APACHE MOON

f30b6def.jpg

f30b6ded.jpg

here is his color before clipping....

f33d0734.jpg

aktion033.gif
He is a very handsome young colt! Definately a keeper.
yes.gif

I'd be keeping him too! What a handsome fella he is.

You certainly are producing some wonderful color and pattern Dona. Congrats on yet another beauty!
new_shocked.gif

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Dona,

He is so beautiful! I love the frames that are more of the 50/50 color like that. And his head and neck and conformation are all so nice too... :)

Ginny Long

Donna,

He is so nice!!! I could not imagine you letting him go!!! :)

Susan O.

[SIZE=14pt]Dona, I dont blame you for keeping him! He is beautiful![/SIZE]

Lyn

Dona, He's a double whammy -- first that amazing color, then the gorgeous little horse! He'd be wonderful either way, but together in one package he is incredible.

Dona,

Your little bundle of energy is gorgeous!!

He certainly has a LOT going for him! He looks great and his coloring is certainly an added bonus!!

What a little beauty!!!

It is going to be fun watching him grow up!!

WOW, he is a knockout !!
yes.gif
Beautiful bay pinto . You did a good clip job. These foals sure can wear you out from working on them!
wacko.gif

Are you sure you want to keep him
biggrin.gif
? He's gorgeouse!!!
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back