Classic Stallion Sweepstakes Auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
Once again, it’s that time of year again! Breeding season. As we all begin to plan the crosses for 2009 and 2010, let’s not forget about the wonderful stallions that will be listed for the Classic Shetland Stallion Sweepstakes Auction! What a wonderful way to promote a farm, stallion, and add outside bloodlines to your herd!

Stallion owners: Nominations are due April 1st 2009, with the auction to open June 1st 2009. Nomination is $200 and includes your stallion’s own page within the auction, free farm promotion via the auction, and a chance to win part of the purse with your own foal.

Mare owners: The auction opens June 1st, 2009 and ends August 17th, 2009. Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity to breed to stallions generally not offered at public stud and your own chance at the purse!

For nomination forms, rules, and regulations please visit Classic Stallion Sweepstakes Auction or contact committee chair, Carin Ponder ([email protected] or 936-443-0566).

Are there pictures of the stallions? I see a few stallions I do know, and some I don't.

This is the same as the 2009 AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes Auction, just with Shetlands instead?

Yes, there are pictures of the stallions that can be seen via the web links when they become live(I'm currently working/updating their sites, which is why I haven't made them public yet). This auction is completely seperate from the AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes. The Auction opens June 1st and ends August 17th for the 2010 breeding season.

Are there pictures of the stallions? I see a few stallions I do know, and some I don't.
This is the same as the 2009 AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes Auction, just with Shetlands instead?
Yes this sweepstakes is run similar to the AMHR one

The sweepstakes programs, (AMHR, Classic & Modern), offered by the AMHR/ASPC are a great way to pay top quality breeding stallions that aren't normally offered to outside mares. Plus, with a little investment, you could make a little extra money.

Latest posts

Back