CLassic show last week-end

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Filipowicz Entertaining The Foulks (known as ET) received 3 Grand Champion ribbons at the Ontario Classic show on Saturday.

This completes his required wins for his Halter Hall Of Fame.He just needs to pick up some points now to complete it.

It really made it special that Walt & Fran were there to see him gather them up.

They know how very special this horse is to John & I .

We also are picking up one gorgeous filly from the Filipowicz farm this week yet, as Fran phoned today to say her papers are back. Filipowicz Thats High Society will be making her show debut in Canada at the Drayton show. Walt took her to Ashland for her & she did us all proud with Joseph showing her, taking a first,second & a third there.

Thanks so much Walt & Fran for ALL the special horses we have purchased from your farm, and your special friendship as well.

Love you guys to pieces !!

Congrats Amy I am so happy for you guys!!! Also your filly you are picking up is just beautiful. You need to post pictures!

Kay

Congratulations on your Champion wins Amy! I hope you can collect the HOF at our next show in Ontario!!! It is nice to win on your own home turf!!! Fran tells me she hopes to be at that show too
default_yes.gif

Congratulations, Amelia! ET looked fabulous on Saturday and no doubt his "geographically challenged" former owners were very proud of him, too! What a treat it was to see them again!

We were so happy for the both of you winning with ET. We had such a great time at that show. We meet so many wonderful people. The MHCO is a great club that really promotes the miniature horse.We are going to try and be at your next show, Thanks for all the kind comments about the horses are breeding program is producing.Judy it was great seeing you and glad I can always make you laugh.John and Amelia see you guys soon.

Congratulations Amy! Whoo hoo! Yes, where are those pictures of that gorgeous filly??

I am so happy when people share such exciting news as this about their horses. I too look forward to pictures. Congradulations

Desiree -- I tried to send you a private message but it says yoru box is full ??

Kay -- I don't know how to post pics on here-- but maybe Walt will be kkind enough to put one on of Filipowicz That's High Society.

Walt -- can y ou do that for me please??

I fixed it for you
default_smile.png

Also I wanted to add, for those of you who haven't seen John and Amelia's stallion, he is something! He is very striking and has tons of presence. I also like seeing this boy drive too, he's a sharp one
default_yes.gif
When are his first get coming? IMO, It's no suprise that He is nearing his HOF! And it's great that Fran and Walt got to see too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Amy
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
You have every right to be proud of that boy
default_wub.png

Are you coming to the show in Midland in a couple weeks
default_smile.png
? Haven't seen you all year
default_sad.png

Jessica

Desiree -- he already has 3 foals on the ground this year-- the baby we showed on Saturday is off him -- hoping to have papers back on another one for the Drayton show & also have a beeeutiful filly off him as well.

Jessica 06-- we were at the Area 2 show in Ashland-- I was looking for your faimly -- that is probably the only stateside show we will do this year due to the high price of gas.

WE usually do the Midland show but one was the same weekend as the area 2 show so we ahd to miss ti. Maybe next eyar or are you going to Nationals??

http://filipowiczfarm.homestead.com

Go to above website under foals & you can see Joseph working with FILIPOWICZ THAT'S HIGH SOCIETY at the Area 2 show in Ashland Ohio

Sorry I cannot get a picture to post on here

Latest posts

Back