Classic Pleasure Driving

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have stayed out of this as long as I could, which as you know is unusual for me.

There is NOTHING wrong with Royal temperament as a pony.Leeanna was given ALL the facts...she can also read and most of what he has been up to was posted, with pictures.

He plays nicely with just about everything except Molly and Molly's get.

Leeanna has time and time again pointed out that she is not a child, so whence came the " He is not a kids pony" bit??

The whole thing is rhetorical as, once again, Leeanna has changed her mind.

Nicole - You have done wonders with Royal...you took a pony that was hardly handled and trained him to jump and drive. When you showed us pictures of him driving in only a matter of a few months of owning him I was truly amazed! You have alot of patience and are a good trainer, and now your working with your new mares that were not handled much and look how far they have come already! :aktion033:

You've told people up front that Royal is not a kids or beginners horse, being completly honest and have turned away buyers because they wanted to buy Royal for their children. I'd say that makes you a VERY honest person when it comes to selling your horses.

I'm sorry the trade didn't work out, but things happen for a reason. I think God has something different in mind for Royal.....have faith, wait and you'll see!
default_smile.png

Don't leave us Nicole....there are many of us who love your posts and seeing your

pictures!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait ...how am i still coming out as the bad person here?

I listened to Kay&Lyn and my dad ....i'm confused,

Isnt this what you wanted?

I thought i was doing the right thing.

Leeana

[SIZE=14pt]Leeana, You dont have to DO anything for anyone.... you dont need approval of anyone here... you just need to think about what YOU can handle and not get over your head. Kay and I did not say that Royal was a bad horse.... what we did say and I said it to you AND Nicole was that I didnt think you were prepared to handle a horse that has issues with other horses AND....that since you never showed shetland, and your driving experience is VERY limited , that you would need a SHETLAND mentor to help you. You told me that if Kay didnt help you show...you would never be able to do it.... It isnt about what this forum wants you to do.... its about what you are able to manage on your own.... you dont need to please anyone here.... you dont need to answer to anyone here.... Stop feeling like your value depends on what is said here. There are lots of people here that dont like me because of what I say....does it stop me from voicing my convictions? no.... will I stop trying to keep you safe and the horses in your care safe by recomendations I make? No. I know that Nicole is angry with me and so probably are some others here.... Kay and I really care about what happens to you and the other youth on the boards.... if we didnt we wouldnt post. The future of our breeds is in the hands of the young people when we are gone..... The fewer mistakes made now the more likely you will be to stick it out and learn and carry on behind us. Thats all there is to it. I think you and your dad made the right decision. Now.... STAY FOCUSED ON ONE goal and ONE HORSE for the time being. No more switching around... show season is coming before you know it and you need to get your goal in your mind, Get Kays help, and go for it.[/SIZE]

Lyn

i have tried so hard to not post on here hoping this thread would die off and go away. I want to apologize to all the pony forum people for this happening here. I just want to be clear about a couple things.

I DO NOT think Nicole is a "bad" person

I NEVER said that Royal is a "bad" pony

I NEVER told Leanna who she could or could not buy a horse from

I would really hope that now this is the end of this and we can all just move on
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back