Classic K Miniatures update. REST IN PEACE, LITTLE FINN!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, the powers that be took away our ability to edit anything after a rather short period of time, so no more editing, except within a few minutes of posting. I believe, Diane, our forum administrator, may have the ability to edit a title, but I'm not certain.

Congrats on the win with Pippin. Prayers for speedy recovery for Finn.

Hey Cassie always happy to see an update from you
default_smile.png

Great work at the show last weekend, he has grown up way too quickly !!

Hoping Finn makes a speedy recovery. hes in the best hands with your vet
default_smile.png

Keep us posted when you have time. Are we expecting a "Classic K" Mini this year ?

Take care, Ryan
default_smile.png

Thanks Chanda for the info regarding the editing, I have to say thats a little annoying lol. Poor Diane!!
default_giveup.gif

and thank you for your well wishes for Finn. I think you've been one of the ones here pretty much from his birth weren't you?
default_smile.png

Thank you Ryan,
yes little Pippy is growing up way too fast and starting to act colty way too quick in my opinion haha hoping to get him out to more shows this season and give him a few lessons in behaviour and the fact that he is not the most important creature on the planet haha
default_whistling.gif

and thank you too for your well wishes for Finn, he is indeed I'm going to visit him again this afternoon, its just so hard when it's a waiting game like this.

no "classic K" baby this year, giving Suzie mum a year off... thinking of possibly next year or year after... if my Finnley boy doesn't make it I'll probably bump that up till next year but will see how my little man holds up before deciding that... I have a stallion in mind already (of course)

I haven't asked the owner yet so don't have permission but if you would like to take a peek (always love to get the opinion from the aunties and uncles on this page)

google "Koonwarra Roc a Billi". he is a black and white pinto.

if his owner approves I'd love to put her to him but that is all in the future right now we're working on getting the Finnley man better and back home
default_smile.png

Praying VERY HARD for our Finn!! Please keep us updated, we know how much he means to you....and US!!
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
:pray

Congratulations to Pippin!! Just wonderful news.

As to the editing, things got changed, but I'll see what I can do!!

Finn is in my thoughts as well as family and friends
default_smile.png
. Hope he is feeling better. I too had a colic recently. Just yesterday actually. I believe it was do to extreme heat. Keep us updated
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back