Classic K Miniatures~ ring test results...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the wide little momma cow picture!!! So cute! So good to hear all your news, and the best news is that little Finn is doing fine! Such a relief!! Love all the pictures and little Binky Bill!! I love talking birds!

Great news Cassie
default_thumbup.gif

Although could you send some of that warm weather down here? It's like the arctic circle down my way!
default_new_rofl.gif
So glad no one is due to foal until September!

It is oddly warmer up here as well. I'm NOT complaining tho. Who was the idiot who bred Sweety in Sept?

yes I agree with Diane
default_smile.png
some people have foals already
default_sad.png
I couldn't do that to my babies... I personally like mid october to foal out thats the time my girls will be going in foal.

Speaking of putting them in foal... I have some exciting news! made my day actually lol.

The owner of Banner (Penny) is leasing him out to a friend of hers in the next few months and she is more then happy to have Banner serve Penny while at her property.... the awesome news is.... that she lives only an hour away rather than 10!! lol so very exciting for me as I was really getting worried and was thinking that I wouldn't be able to get up there and put her in foal have been praying alot about it and I think this is the answer to my prayers
default_smile.png
still waiting on a service agreement from Banners owner and have alot still to organise but I wanted you all to know as you are such wonderful beautiful friends
default_smile.png
(and I'm so excited lol)

the wide mumma cow is STILL pregnant lol she has a massive udder and is very loose behind can't be too long for her. will show you some pics of the new baby when he/she finally arrives lol

Great news about Penny and Banner Cassie - really hope all goes well for both of the girls and their new 'hubbies'!

Fingers crossed for an easy foaling for the cute wide load lady!
default_yes.gif

I saw Banner go up for lease and wondered how it would affect you and Penny, glad it's good news!
default_thumbup.gif

That works out REALLY well! Why is she leasing him? I thought this was her first year of breeding him to her mares?

I think more pics of the handsome man are required (or at least tell us again what page the ones you already posted are on)...

Glad that he will be closer! That is always so much easier.

well, that plan fell through
default_sad.png
the lady who was going to take Banner now can't
default_sad.png
his owner is still looking for a place to lease him out for a bit so hopefully he will still be down here for this season... if not the owner is hoping to move back down here and we will put Penny in foal next season... more waiting I know
default_sad.png
I'm really excited for this baby but thats ok I can wait (I think lol)

here is a picture of him for you Paula.

Banner2.jpg

Banner3.jpg

this is Penny who is will go in foal to (hopefully )

271211.jpg

some exciting news though
default_smile.png
Suzie is going to visit Wade early next month! so soon yippee!!

getting her ready for that, I might try and get a pic of her to see what you ladies think of her weight and if I need to get her to lose some more before going into foal
default_smile.png

a little half brother/ sister for my finnley bug so excited! finnrug.jpg

the fat moo cow had her baby. a little bull calf and he is quite the cutie!

he has a tiny little white dot on his forehead LOL (don't know where that came from) and a white patch on his tummy, mum has a white udder so its throwing back to her... here a few piccies for you

calf.jpg

calf2.jpg

That is such a shame about Banner! Maybe ask if you could free lease him, helps her out! Love your little calf. Is he a keeper for future breeding?

Thank you lol. Haven't asked about free lease yet that would be the last choice as I don't know if I want a stallion that's not my own here if you know what I mean... Na we have 5 bulls already and want to cut back. He will most likely get castrated and sold unless he develops into something really nice and we keep entire and sold as a stud bull
default_smile.png

What a cute little baby moo - well done to his Mama!!

So sorry to hear that the plans for Penny might have to be put on hold for a while - hope she gets something sorted soon as it would be really great for you to have two babies due next year. Exciting news about Suzie though, hope all goes well for her.
default_yes.gif

O, that boy is quite drool worthy! I hope that it works out - that would be a baby that will be great to see!! Thanks for reposting their pics for me.

The moo looks like a "chocolate"! He's a cutie too.

just confirmed today that....

Suzie is going to have a baby!!!!!

Vet came out today and did an ultrasound... 16 days since Suzie and Wade were last together and we can see a little baby in Suzie's tummy!

Suzie was such a good girl while she was away with her Prince Charming (she also fell in love!)

lol the little hussy Wade was exhausted (poor little man) and she kept looking round at him, come on I'm ready for more lol. was so funny.

He did the job though!

this time next year.... well actually early september probably there will hopefully (fingers crossed all goes well) be a new Classic K baby on the ground
default_smile.png

and because I know you all love piccies!

here are some pics of Suzie with her little husband hehe.

and because we all love my Finnley, here he is with his pretty mummy.

Finn n Suzie.JPG

only 300 and something days to wait... lol
default_whistling.gif
default_impatient.jpg
:impatient:
default_impatient.jpg
default_impatient.jpg
default_doh.gif

suzie and wade 2.jpg

suzie and wade.JPG

default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Well done Suzie (and Wade of course!!) At least we have a CERTAIN SURE date this time Cassie!! LOL!!

Latest posts

Back