Classic K Miniatures~ ring test results...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finn's growing up so well! Just love him! And I LURVE Suzie's future hubby, a very nice choice for her! You already know what i think of Penny's match
default_thumbup.gif

thanks everyone
default_smile.png
Suzie had a big bath this afternoon, have just been getting everything sorted... she is getting picked up tomorrow afternoon at some stage staying at my friends over night then we are heading out at 4:30am to the show Saturday morning... I'll wash her mane and tail again tomorrow afternoon and just do the final preperations I feel like I'm going to forget something REALLY important lol but I guess thats what its like for most people before a big show.

Hayley I have been using whitening shampoo and it has been helping, her mane and tail is just more flaxen then it is white... I can't really do anything about it just hope that the judge doesn't put her down below the ones that have the really white tails.

Renee as much as I'm tempted to I won't thanks for the advice... I wish she had a nice white mane and tail but thats ok. she has other areas that hopefully will impress and will hopefully be enough.

Thank you Bree, have missed you! I'm glad you like Suzie's future hubby. he has just had a foal born by him and she is sooo cute! a little silver bay! adorable! oh I'll post a pic. my friend is fine with it
default_smile.png

the mum and Suzie are quite similar in looks so here's hoping we get a carbon copy of this little one
default_smile.png

(in the second pic is her little boy Riley... too cute!)

Tiffany.jpg

Wades baby....jpg

Adorable! Lets hope your baby comes out like that (Without the super hero mask)
default_whistling.gif

I wish you and Suzie all the best for this weekend, we will all be thinking of you. Try and let us know if you can or just text me and i will post. (((((((((((((((hugs for support)))))))))))))))) GO GET UM SUZIE
default_firstprize.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
aww what an adorable little foal!

Good luck this weekend, Cassie and Suzie! And do be sure to remember your camera, Cass!!
default_thumbup.gif

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Thanks girls
default_smile.png
since I got an iPhone I have a camera with me everywhere
default_smile.png
but I will take my other little one as well
default_smile.png

Aww thank you Renee, her class is on at 9:35am my time... Would you still be awake then? Just so you get an idea of the time diff, it's 7:25am now
default_smile.png

ok thanks Renee, hopefully I should be able to get on here from my phone to update but if I can't I'll send you a msg
default_smile.png
hopefully I will have good news to share...
default_smile.png

Yes phone AND camera Cassie just in case one doesn't work, gets dropped, falls in a water bucket etc etc!! LOL!!

All the very best to you and our wonderful Suz - bring back the prizes of course, but above all ........... HAVE FUN!!!

5am we are on our way
default_smile.png
suzie was such a good girl last night. Massive show today and I have finally calmed down and decided that I'm just going to have fun. I know I have the best pony if other ppl (ie the judge) think so too. Fantastic if not I know and you guys know
default_smile.png
that she is one of the loveliest ponies ❤ hopefully I feel the same 5 min before the class lol. Wish me luck lol

We love her to bits Cassie, I hope you both have fun. ((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Have fun, Cassie!!! ((((((((HUGS))))))))) Give Suzie kisses for us!

Hi girls
default_smile.png
class is finished my pretty girl was sooo good, there was show jumping and harness going on at the same time and she was sooo good
default_smile.png
ok results.

There were 20 mares in her class!!! All absolutely beautiful. She made us all walk around the ring as she called the top 10. Suzie was called in 7th!!!! Absolutely ecstatic!! She made us do a work off of course and suzie worked amazingly
default_smile.png
results... SUZIE GOT 4th PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? So so so so so happy!!! Oh my goodness. So proud of my pretty girl.

Thank you all for your support ❤ love you all.

More pics to come later. image.jpg

Oops sorry it's on an angle... :/ I'm posting from my phone lol

Congrats!!! That is so good! Way to go Pretty Suzie!

I came in to be very annoying and all "I know how she did and I'm not telling, ner ner " but you got here first
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl CONGRATS AGAIN!

Latest posts

Back