Classic K Miniatures~ ring test results...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exciting!!! What a pair of cuties, this baby is going to be gorgeous!

And little Finnie, always love his photo!

I KNEW IT as soon as I saw the 'exciting news' announcement!!

GOOD JOB WADE!!! And GOOD GIRL SUSIE!!!!!

OM goodness!! Finn looks fabulous!! Just look at him!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see this baby! You know I love the Finnster so I mean nothing against him when I say this but I can't wait to see what she produces to another mini pony, and such a nice type as well
default_wub.png
:wub You picked her a good boyfriend
default_wink.png

How exciting! Great news and gives me something to wait for since we bred no one this year.

Thank you all
default_smile.png
its very very exciting! according to her last breeding date her due date should be between the 19th August and 3rd September 2014.

A little early to what I would have liked as it can still be quite cold then, just means I get to give it extra snuggles!! XD

I wanted to put her in foal in October but the owner had a few shows she wanted to take Wade to and had another mare that is getting bred so I was happy to work with her
default_smile.png

Bree, I totally get what your saying and take no offense at all
default_smile.png
I LOVE my Finnley bug to pieces but as he is part mini pony and part mini horse, he isn't quite good enough at either... he is built like a mini pony, which is great because I think that means that put to a mini pony stallion, Suzie could produce something quite nice and typy (hoping for that anyway ) lol.

Finn looks mini pony but as he is maturing he has a mini horse head... I have to finish clipping him and take some pictures for you all. he unfortunatley is a little too straight along his back for my liking (again gets that from his sire) but he has his mummy's personality and is such a little love bug!

(I sound horrible downgrading my own pony don't I lol) now that he is 2 I can register him AMPS but I'm debating whether I will.... as to register him I have to brand him
default_crybaby.gif
and I don't want to do that unless he is really nice and will be worth hurting him, and one that I can show well... as I'm not sure of that (have to ask some of you Ladies and get some advice) I don't want to put him through that pain...
if that makes sense...
Really hoping for quite a nice mini pony out of Suzie and Wade
default_smile.png
fingers crossed!

p.s

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINNLEY!!!!!

my little man is 2 years old today can you believe it?!!!! :D 2 years ago as of 8:30pm tonight my gorgeous little Suzie mumma had our precious little Finnley!
and just cos I can, here are some baby pics to remind you all of how cute and little my baby was!

191.JPG

195.JPG

202.JPG

215.JPG

220.JPG

235.JPG

232.JPG

I enjoy seeing those fabulous pictures of our little FInn! He was so anticipated, and mummy didn't disappoint! He's such a handsome boy now!

Just catching up on the threads and so happy and excited for you. It will be quite a wonderful year next year.

A breeder never sounds awful for knowing exactly where their foals stand
default_wink.png
You should hear me talking about mine some days
default_new_rofl.gif
It's honesty and reality... and more breeders need a dose of it so be proud you can see your horses for what they are.... which is wonderful of course!

In your position I'd still be considering AMPS. The finer pony type does well in the ring, sometimes better then the older style (or proper style as I say
default_new_rofl.gif
) but maybe wait until he reaches 3? You'll have a better feel for what he is like in maturity at that point.

Hey all i was wondering if I could get your opinion please? so as Banner (the stallion Penny was going in foal to) is so far away, and we are thinking that while he has gorgeous markings he may not be the best suited to Penny, I'm looking at other options... my friend Renee (Anyssa Park) has offered to let me put Penny to her young stallion Ferrari, could you have a look and tell me what you think? http://www.anyssapark.com/site/index.cfm?display=239543
your opinions would be very much appreciated thank you
default_smile.png

oh and in case you have seen the devastating fires around Australia lately, we are fine. the bad fires are about an hour away from us, there is a new one that is about 7km away from us, but blowing away from us. if the wind changed though it could get quite scary... please pray for us, it is soo very dry out here we didn't get any spring rains and the land is so dry and brittle any winds at all (and we have been getting strong winds) sparks up more fires
default_sad.png
the firefighters have been battling blazes 24/7 for the last 3 weeks and are so exhausted. we are helping all we can but feel so very inadequate. pretty much the fires will keep burning until we receive good rain as they are all in the national parks
default_sad.png

thank you.

hope you are all well.

I like Ferrari, and his first foals are looking good! Plus he should be a nice cross to Penny.

Although my fav of her boys is STILL Arlie
default_wub.png

I wish I could send you guys our rain
default_sad.png
We've had too much of it and it might affect the hay cut times... Australia needs to get better at sharing the weather around!

He's gorgeous Cassie and I think he would be a great hubby for Penny, so I say 'go for it' too - much better to have two babies next year as company for each other.
default_yes.gif

We have all been very worried about you with regard to those awful fires - please stay safe. Will be saying prayers for you and those other poor folk that have been affected - your firefighters all deserve medals for their efforts. Really hope you see some rain soon!

I vote Ferrari! Banner has lovely colouring and conformation but from memory I think his neck is shorter than Ferraris. They're both rather gorgeous!

Hi my friends.

How are you all? Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all, hope you have had a wonderful time with family and friends and of course your furry kids (who some are more furry then others atm hehe)

Sorry I have disappeared for so long, been a bit crazy leading up to christmas here as I'm sure it is everywhere. Mum surprise us all with a trip to Norfolk Island (Dad didn't even know about it hehe) we had a great time snorkelling, reading, hiking, eating... eating... eating, watching movies and playing games with the family, it was a lovely break and a very nice way to finish the year off.

here are some pictures from Norfolk for you all.

IMG_4117.jpg

IMG_4219.JPG

IMG_4277.JPG

IMG_4293.JPG

IMG_4302.JPG

IMG_4353.JPG

IMG_4370.JPG

I thought I would update you all on how the Classic K horses/ponies are all doing as I haven't been on in a while, and yes there are photos coming to butter you all up seeing as I have been away so long.
Smartie, my beautiful man is doing well, though I haven't had hardly a chance to ride him. hoping that once we get some cooler days I'll be able to get on him now things are starting to settle down. he has put weight back on and I'm really happy with how he is looking. he is such a sook and I love my big man so dearly.

IMG_1183.JPG

IMG_3404.jpg

IMG_3417.JPG

IMG_3420.JPG

more to come
default_smile.png

up to our precious Penny, we decided to not put her in foal this year which I think was the best idea. I couldn't find the right stallion for her and I didn't want to settle for anything that doesn't complement Penny to the best... if you know what I mean, given that there are so many foals born every year all over I decided we would wait until we found the right stallion for Penny, she is doing really well though the funny thing. she has been really bonding well with me and is such a lovely mare (but still a typical red head and has her off days lol )

IMG_2953.JPG

IMG_2955.JPG

Suzie is going well, the little fatty! trying very hard to get the weight off her but am struggling greatly lol. I'm hoping that her being fat won't affect the baby....

she has had two ultrasounds now (I would get one every month if I could) the baby was looking really good when she had the second ultrasound, saw the heart beat which was really exciting I'm hoping that everything is still going ok with the baby...

IMG_3566.JPG

IMG_3955.JPG

Finn is doing really well, funny little boy. he such a loving little character would like to get him to a few little shows just to see how he will go have to get him registered first we finally got some good pics of him thanks to my brothers girlfriend
default_smile.png
here are some of them for you
default_smile.png
I wish he had a bit more of a prettier head but he is developing really well and is finally getting a bum to him hehe

IMG_1090.JPG

IMG_1096.JPG

IMG_1114.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG I am really happy with his movement, for such a little guy he moves quite well I think
default_smile.png

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_1171.JPG

IMG_3558.JPG

Just lovely Cassie, and welcome back! You've been missed!! And how well you know us Aunties wanting pictures with the updates!!

You were very smart about not breeding Penny -- for all the right reasons. It's not just about having a foal, it's about producing the best you can, and you did good!!!!

Susie looks lovely and we're anxiously awaiting her new little one too! And Finn is just coming along so nicely! Can't wait to see what you do with him!

Hey Cassie - fabulous to hear from you again!! The furkids are all looking fantastic - Smartie is a real credit to you, especially at his age. Penny is looking great too, glad she is really settling down at last, but glad too that she hasn't lost all of her 'diva' behaviour. LOL!!

As for that special girl Suzie - well it sounds as though we are all going to have great fun once again waiting to see what she's going to produce for us - although a lot of the 'fun' will be missing this time with you knowing her exact dates!! (a lot of the new folks on here wont have any idea what I'm talking about. LOL!!)

And I love the pictures of young Finn, he really is looking quite grown up - and I for one, think he has a lovely free movement. Hope you can get him to a show sometime soon.
default_yes.gif

Glad you enjoyed your pre-Christmas holiday - another fabulous place to stay! That tree in the last picture looks huge and almost unreal!

Dont stay away so long from now on please coz we miss you and all your news!

Love all the photos! Sorry to hear that Penny doesn't have any romance this year. What happened with the Banner date? Might have to stick a mills and boon in her stable
default_new_rofl.gif
Have you got photos you can post of the ultrasound or do they not give you copies like human ones?

Latest posts

Back