Cinnamon. Rescue mare: **FILLY**!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That very proud Momma has give you a very beautiful little filly - she's gorgeous! Cinnamon that is the most wonderful present you could have given to us all - thank you!

Sooooo happy for you!! Huge congratulations!!! I have missed a lot, but so happy to come on and see such a beautiful filly!!

Wow what amazing pinto colouring, maybe that is Cin's way of thanking you
default_smile.png

We are going to have to put our heads together for a REALLY special name for her.

Amy, Ive just spent the last hour reading your entire thread. I cant believe the transformation of Cinnamon...I wish someone would/could put up a before and after picture side by side of her. Holy cow just the way she carries herself, her beautiful coat...she is one lucky Momma to have found you. I would love to visit sometime and have an old fashion carriage ride..you sure live a fun and I bet busy life...and it just got a wee bit busier LOL

Woo Hoo! Congratulations on your beautiful filly!! She is such a flashy colored girl!! I love her!! So happy that her foaling was textbook. That's what we all hope and pray for! What a special Mother's Day indeed!

Chanda, yes the dosage is 1cc / 100 pounds, but I posted 2cc because I was still reading the threads and that's the dosage Cin should have gotten. But for clarification, it is the 1cc per 100 pounds.

Most mares only require the 2cc, but occassionally, you will have one that needs a second dose. I could count those on 1 hand from here.

She's absolutely fantastic, and Cin looks so happy!!! You must be over the moon!!!!

HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!

default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Cin looks so proud of herself, as she should be!!!

Have you thought up a name yet? If not I'd have to suggest "Cinsational" which certainly describes the awesome job her mum has done in putting her safely on the ground!
default_thumbup.gif
((I'm a chronic namer, I can't help myself!
default_new_rofl.gif
))

What a beauty! Good job Cinnamon and Cinnamon's mom!!!
default_firstprize.gif
She looks wonderful, as if the birthing process was no big deal! And what an adorable fuzzy little girl you have! I'm with everyone on this-I would hug them both if I could!!! Congrats!

Congratulations!!!!

Love this photo. Cin''s look is basically "see, I told you I could do it. Aren't you just so proud of me?"

20130512_063817.jpg

oh congrads on your newborn spotted doeling....

oh wait! that was in your dream
default_yes.gif

Beautiful foal! I love the pintos.Such long legs she has and your momma looks sleek and healthy! congrads to you both

Yall, I'm having trouble keeping away from them! We took them out yesterday afternoon with Cin on a lead, amd baby was running laps around her. She's such a good mama, wants to be touching her at all times! Let them out this morning, amd baby was running top speed, with Cin trotting along behind her, trying to keep her close. Too precious, and yes, I got TONS of pics!

On a more somber note, Ike is hopping around on three legs. It's his bad one he foundered in before, and has a history of absesses in that foot. Farrier coming this afternoon to see about that. Fixing to put Cin and baby back in stall, then headed to get more "foal proof" fencing. Pics coming soon!

Thank you ALL for the congrats! I'm so grateful all worked out okay, but sort of makes me feel bad because here I am, bragging on our baby, when there have been soooo many losses this year.

Back