Christmas Stores

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley

Reaction score
Until December 31st, 2010 Lil Beginnings and The Little Horse Barn are opening a special section that will allow anyone that sells hand-crafted items by YOU (only) to join in on our Christmas Stores page.

Buying from members of Lil Beginnings is a great way to support our members handicrafts and shopping online is a great way to get gift ideas.

This is the right time to join as Lil Beginnings is also having the LB Secret Santa Exchange. On this page, we add a banner and link to your special web site.

If you would like your store to be listed, please contact me with a link to your store at [email protected] . Open to all reputable members of LB over 18. If you are younger, you need your parents to call me for approval to have your store advertised.

Here is link to the store - http://www.thelittlehorsebarn.com/Christmas/Christmas_Page.htm .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all you do for us!
default_wub.png

You are all welcome.

Mary Lou and I are happy to maintain this page and provide the links to your stores.

I am amazed at your talents and the wide variety of items you offer...Original paintings, handspun yarns, artisan soaps, imprinted soaps, spa-like soaps, goat milk soap, Shea Butter hand scrub cubes, hand balm, fragrant sprays, votive and tea light scented candles, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, hand sewn hair bows, leather vases, cards, coffee and travel mugs, t-shirts & long sleeve hoodies, hand crafted ornaments (I love the little crocheted teddy bears), photo doilies, keychains, neck wraps, blankets, and totes & purses.... and little Horse items including coolers, coolers with matching lead ropes, foal blankets, lead ropes, and even kid blankets for goats. Simply amazing!

Latest posts

Back