Christmas Stores - Free links to your handcrafted items for sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley

Reaction score
All Artists and Crafters are invited to join

Our Friends Christmas Stores

The Little Horse Barn and Lil Beginnings are busy preparing our list of Christmas Stores. This is a special Holiday webpage that provides links to our members' websites who make and sell their hand-crafted items.

Whether you're a photograher, artist, quilter, candle maker, basket weaver, potter, soap maker, crafter, carpenter, jeweler, etc., and you are a member in good standing of either The Little Horse Barn or Lil Beginnings, your items are handcrafted by You, and you have a web address with your creations for sale, YOU can join Our Friends Christmas Stores. If you are younger than 18, you need your parents to call me for approval to have your store advertised.

This is a great way to get FREE help in marketing Your Works of Art. This advertising opportunity includes a rotating banner ad on The Little Horse Barn that links to the Christmas stores webpage where a link to your store is listed, a mention and link to the Christmas stores will be put in our weekly eFlyers that are sent to over 2500 The Little Horse Barn members.

To have a description and a link to your website added to our Christmas stores webpage, email your online store's web address, a brief description of your shop, and provide some graphics for a banner to [email protected] .

Buying from members of The Little Horse Barn and Lil Beginnings is a great way to support our members' handicrafts and shopping online is convenient. We are planning on going live with this special webpage on or shortly before November 15th.

We have 8 web stores signed up so far. If you know of any friends or family who might like to be included, please pass on the info! It would be greatly appreciated.

Lois

Just finished the last sign ups and updated our Christmas Stores webpage and sent out emails to the one's that I updated today. You still have a few days to sign up. We now have 10 online stores participating.

I am in the middle of moving and remodeling and love having a break from all the chaos that is currently ruling my life. Would love a bunch of distractions and I do love working on this webpage. So, once again, if you know anyone who might be interested, please pass along the info~

Lois

Latest posts

Back