Christmas pictures of horses, barns and parades

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That picture was taken last weekend. We had a whopper of a storm. The snow is still on the trees a little bit as it has been too cold for the sun to melt it all.
Thank you for the compliment that they look good :). My mom says they get treated like royalty, lol.

Bays are me and my mom's favorite colors, too.

Have fun at the nursing home visit, it's wonderful that you do that for them and every time I see pictures of your various nursing home visits I get homesick for my old job (used to be a LPN at a nursing home).

How adorable!! I hope that next Christmas I will have a few cuties to show off. You all are so blessed! We have no snow here with temps jumping back and forth from 40 to 70ish over and over x.x

Dapper Dan and Midnight went to my mom's nursing home yesterday. We spent over an hour there, chatting with residents and visiting many in their rooms. The horses wore their sleigh bells, and we were quite noisy! Some of the residents weren't interested in the horses, but the sound of the bells sparked interest. Dapper Dan is a veteran, but this was only Midnight's second time. She made a mess both times. The staff don't seem upset about it; in less than a minute it was all cleaned up. I'm hoping as she goes more often and gains confidence, she will do better. Both horses did very well with the folks. I really think Dapper Dan enjoys it. Midnight's backing and turning exercises came in handy for maneuvering in the rooms. We went into the Memory Wing also. Some residents were not interested in the horses, so we just smiled and jingled and moved on.M and DD at corn with mom.jpg Marsha, Shirley, DD and Midnight at Corn.jpg

What good little horses! They look very festive. I love the big red scarf!
The harness bells look like an antique. I just saw one that size at an antique place last week and thought of getting it for the boys until I looked at the price. $295!
I bet all that jingling sounds wonderful.

What good little horses! They look very festive. I love the big red scarf!
The harness bells look like an antique. I just saw one that size at an antique place last week and thought of getting it for the boys until I looked at the price. $295!
I bet all that jingling sounds wonderful.
There was a member here a few years ago named Hobbyhorse. I got the bells from her.

Latest posts

Back