Christmas movies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KanoasDestiny

Reaction score
What are your favorites? It just wouldn't be Christmas in my house without watching 'Christmas Vacation' and 'Scrooged'.
default_smile.png

My favorite is Annabelles Wish narrated by Randy Travis. It's a kid movie but my favorite because it's about animals.

LOVE Christmas movies. Love the two you mentioned but added to that White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life, Christmas Story and The Santa Claus, a Christmas Carol and the Christmas Shoes, Miracle on 34th Street

White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life are my tops.

I also enjoy Santa Baby, Christmas with the Kranks, Home Alone (1,2 & 3)

Last edited by a moderator:
How the Grinch stole Christmas(old animated one)

Scrooged

A Christmas Story(watching it right now)

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer (narrated by Burl Ives)

Frosty the Snowman (Jimmy Durante singing)

How the Grinch stole Christmas.."why are you taking our Cristmas tree..why??"

The Little Drummer Boy with Mormon Tabernacle Choir

It just isn't the Holiday Season for me 'til I see these. They help me renew my faith and restore my child-like wonder in those intangibles that are so real to the spirit.

Same here! Our Christmas can't go with out Christmas Vacation. And the grinch with Jim Carrey ;)

I like the Shreik one, I think it is called Shreik the halls. Also Christmas Story, White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life. There was an animated one years ago, haven't seen it recently, it was The Story of Santa Clause, and it started when he was little, it was really cute.

Not your typical Christmas move......but I LOVE it. It's just good and heartwarming and funny too....Christmas or not.

"Love Actually"

It follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives in various loosely and interrelated tales all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London, England.

Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth, Bill Nighy, Emma Thompson, Keira Knightley, Laura Linney and a bunch more.

And yes Michelle (Boss Mare).....Family Man is another great one. I never get tired watching either of these two movies.

gotta watch Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation! and Rudolph. ...not a movie but for years it just was not the Christmas season yet until the Norelco Santa rode the (razor) sleigh down the hill in the commercial...I've not seen that in a couple years now.

I have a collection that I watch every year. My tops are Elf and the 3 Santa Clause movies.

I like the animation ones

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (narrated by Burl Ives)

A year without Santa Claus

Santa Claus is coming to town

How the Grinch stole Christmas. The cartoon one. It's a MUST!

Wow, I remember all of those older cartoons and animated specials. My favorite was the one with Baby New Year. I think it was called Rudolph's Shiny New Year or something like that. Now I want to go back and relive my childhood!

Christmas Vacation is my favorite...I am just watching A Christmas Story for the first time (and for sure the LAST time!) I turn off the TV if It's A wonderful Life comes on...they always play Sound of Music this time of year and I love that movie... I enjoy the Santa Clause and Samta Clause 2 was okay...3 they could have skipped.
default_smile.png

There is another I enjoybut forget the name--there is a little girl named Zoey who with her mother pretends to be the family of herother's rich employer to help him land a big contract....I like that one.

Minimor, you just reminded me of my favorite Christmas movie when I was really young, 'One Magic Christmas'. I loved that movie so much that I named my gelding Gideon, after the angel in the movie. Wow, I had totally forgotten about that one. Gonna see if I can find it on Amazon.

My favourite Christmas movies, is 'The Holly and the Ivy'. 1952. Sir Ralph Richardson, Celia Johnson, Margaret Leighton and other great English actors. A lovely tale of the family of an Enlgish minister, who come home for Christmas. It is hardly ever shown on TV, but well worth adding to your collection. Another - though not strictly a Christmas movie, is 'Young at heart'. Doris Day, Frank Sinatra, Gig Young and one of my most favourite actresses, Ethel Barrymore. The lives and romances of three sisters in a musical family; the youngest daughter's life is complicated by the subsequent arrival of a charming composer and a cynical music arranger.

Latest posts

Back