Chips' 2005 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim~Crayonboxminiatures

Reaction score
This is my leopard stallion Toyland Macho Chips, third crop of foals, and finally we are getting appy spots!
biggrin.gif
He is pictured in my avatar.

Here is Crayonbox Ring Around The Rosie, aka "Rhyme" at almost 3 months old. She does not like to get her picture taken as you can tell.
rolleyes.gif

Rhyme.rt.8-12-05.jpg

Rhyme.hd.8-12-05.jpg

And here is my keeper Crayonbox Midnight Colors, "Colors" almost 2 months old. She is really changing color too, started getting black spots on her legs, I wonder if she will end up a near leopard when she sheds out next spring! She is also 77% Falabella, so will fit very nicely into my breeding program.

Colors.rt.8-9-05.jpg

And last our little guy Crayonbox Wild West Surprise, "Wild West" he is the main attraction at the farm right now. He will be a month old on Monday. I'm still debating about keeping him, hard to resist the little guys charms!

Wildwest.lft.8-9-05.jpg

Wildwest.rt.8-9-05.jpg

Yes Kim,

Chips did a Fantabulous job this year!!!! :))))))

They are all stunning!!

Susan O.

Definatly a good foal crop
aktion033.gif

I love wild west - is he for sale by chance?
biggrin.gif
I need another horse like I need a hole in the head... He is really pretty though.
wub.gif

So cute! Love those spots... :)

Ginny Long

aktion033.gif
Chips makes beautiful foals
wub.gif
What a good year you had!!
aktion033.gif

All so so nice and pretty!!! You should ask Chips if he wants to vacation here in Tx this winter!!
biggrin.gif
I am sure my mares wouldn't mind
wink.gif

Joyce

They are all very cute, but I just fell in love with Wild west. I would be interested in buying him if you are going to sell him.

Thanks everyone for your comments, after losing our first filly this year during the birth, these last three have been a real blessing.

So far Chips is ahead in the filly department too, out of 8 foals, 5 fillies and 3 colts!

Hoping next year is just as good!
biggrin.gif

Somehow I missed this topic until now! You truelly did have a great year, I love all your babies
wub.gif
!

Latest posts

Back