Chinese Hairless!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
thank you sooo much I absolutely love the last pic.......that is my kinda kitty (b a d)
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
the first one is a great pose such gremlins
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

We have 2 Chinese Crested hairless dogs. They are awesome and very loving and intelligent!!

My hubby saw one on Animal Planet about 6 yrs ago and HAD to have one,then another and I am sure he would take another if he found one he liked!!!

Six Gems, I love BREWSTER! i did not think i would like these but he is awesome! i think i could easily own one! jennifer
saludando.gif

My next dog will be a Crested.........have always wanted one since I first seen them. Can't wait to pick out the perfect one for me.

But for right now I couldn't image having another dog to share my affection with (and he would be totally jealous), I have a dashound whom I have had since I was 5, now 21 so he is old..........and I am totally devoted to him and it will be like loosing a child when he is gone.

Knight_625.jpg

This is my Powder Puff Knight and my Hairless April....Wish some people would not make such ugly faces when they look at her...lol I think she is beautiful....
smile.gif

ape3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cresteds are wonderful, so smart, funny, happy and loyal. And if u dont like hairless look at the beautiful fully coated puffs. Angies( that just posted) beautiful puff male is sired by my Champion Burning as is our darling Zion who just won a 5 pt major win. Here he is-
Zion5ptmajorwin805small.JPG

And here are a couple of my current pups. This is a little female

chastechlayfrtnice9wk.jpg

And her brother

chastechmhlstdaboveshowsspot9wk.jpg

If u want to see more pix of some of the lovely dogs we have bred and owned go to my website, we have been busy updating it.

www.hairicane.com

Ok Jenn that was so unfair posting puppy pictures...lol No I will not call you...well maybe I will...no I will let someone else call you...
unsure.gif
I can't call cause they are probably Knights relatives....lol Don't want to be doing stuff like that...
wub.gif

But very pretty babies.

Oohh........Jenn. That female has my name stamped all over her!! I want one just like her in a year or so.

Thanks Angie and Erica! And yes I just love this little female pup. She is just sure she is a person as I had to hand raise her and she has been in the living room getting totally spoiled all her life. Cant u just tell by the look on her face? LOL.

Oh I forgot to add. After almost 2 mths bottle feeding that little hairless fe I finally got her weaned and eating on her own. Well guess what, I had about 3 days of freedom and one of my old champion females surprised me with a puppy! SHe was bred 1 time and at her age I really didnt expect it to work but it did. And mom didnt have enough milk so Im hand raising another one. This time its a lovely black with white trim puff fe. She wags her little tail when she sees me, too cute. Angie she is marked about like Knight and she is going to have to be a keeper
wub.gif

Jen that little girl is adorable! I must not call you, I must not call you. I must not call you. She sure would fit in with my little chihuahua. No I must not think that way.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for nice comments Denise and kiddoroxs22. And u are right if u dont like hairless then how can u not love the puffs? Looks aside cresteds in general are such pleasant dogs their personalities will win u over.

Oh I have new excitement here, 2 of our girls from australian imports are in heat so a couple of our boys are getting "lucky" !
538.gif

Latest posts

Back