Chihuahua pups are here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CritterCountry

Reaction score
On Monday morning my chi girl Poochie gave us 4 beautiful, colorful pups. This is her first litter and she did it on her own without needing a C-section (thank GOD!).

She delivered live online on my cam but no one was watching :DOH!

I just love watching them. Mom is so attentive and keeping the pups shiny and clean. I can't wait until they are 4 weeks old and tottering around. Right now they are almost the length of my hand and I can't believe Poochie delivered them with only a little assistance from me! What an awesome girl.
default_aktion033.gif

Here are pics:

puppy3thumb.jpg

Cream Male

puppy4thumb.jpg

Silver & White Male

puppy1thumb.jpg

Sable & White Female

puppy2thumb.jpg

Black & White Male

poochiepups_5%20014.jpg

The happy family

poochiebirth%20009.jpg

Birth of female pup.

poochiebirth%20004.jpg

Birth of male cream pup

poochiepups_4%20008.jpg

Puppy Dreams-Sable & White Female

poochiepups_4%20005.jpg

At the milk bar

Last edited by a moderator:
That is just adorable. Precious little lives. Isn't it amazing how all their little organs can fit into such a tiny body??? I can almost smell the puppy breathe now.

Adoorable pups, but even cuter Momma! What a happy family you have there.

Thanks!
default_wub.png

Mom and pups are doing well. Poochie is back to her usual self with her helicopter tail going a mile a minute when she gets excited. I think I have found my calling since mares/foals aren't working out for me. I can't wait until these guys are three weeks old and ripping around the house
default_aktion033.gif
Will post photo updates when I can
default_smile.png

Thanks for posting, they are just adorable! I love chihuahuas and have 4 of them and 1 chi cross. Such fun little guys to have around and love on.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back