Chickasha, OK sale this weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Laura

Reaction score
We'll be there and hope to see lots of you!!
default_wub.png

Tatonkas Dream

Reaction score
I haven't decided if I want to drive up there or not but am really thinking about it - SO much temptation to stick my hand in the air...

I am telling myself if I go it would be for poss tack only - not horses but not sure I trust myself enough - LOL

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
Anyone know why they decided to have it during World? That rules a lot of us out!

Good luck sitting on your hands when the horses come out, Tatonkas Dream! LOL

Tatonkas Dream

Reaction score
Thanks Stephanie - LOL yeah this is why I am not sure about going to it.

I just stumbled on this http://www.northtexasponysale.com/ which is also the 2nd weekend of Worlds - I am not showing but its really hard to decide about going as a spectator or going to a sale with horses that you might like.

I feel like all these sales (including the one at Worlds) is ‘telling’ me I need another horse (like a hole in the head)

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
There's also a Lolli Bros sale this weekend in MO that includes the RayGold and Red Stone dispersals and the LynnCliff dispersal sale at the beginning of November. Buybuybuy!

sdmini

Reaction score
Hmmm, it's hard to have a dispersal and be buying horses at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Songcatcher

Reaction score
Valliant, OK 74764 near Texas and Arkansas
I hope to go, but never sure until the day arrives. I like to keep track of what is available and how prices are going as well as check out some that are related to some of the horses I own.

If I'm there, I'll be wearing a navy cap with a flag and eagle on the front and USA on the bill. I'm tall and gray/white headed.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I look forward to seeing you all there. We're taking horses to sell and we're not buying...probably
default_wink.png
[/SIZE]

rockin r

Reaction score
Art and I are still up in the air about going...We NEVER EVER have gone and NOT bought a horse!
default_wacko.png
Our only saving grace is that we only have one stall availableAnd that is for Ziggi when we wean her in November.......(OH! I forgot, I am married to a Carpenter!!!) Hmmm. Hey REO, you got room over there!!!
default_wink.png
We do want to go, and it is only 1/2 hour from us...I guess we will see some of you there! Theresa

REO

Reaction score
I want to go!! I have not asked Karrel yet. I guess if he's not working, he'll take me!

I hope to see you all there!

Come on Theresa, you know you want to go!!
default_saludando.gif

Hey, somebody's got to stop me from bidding!
default_laugh.png

hahler

Reaction score
Ill probably be there but just watching and trimming

i just bought 2 big arabs remember

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Any of you worried about impluse bidding could have Barbara hold your card...well, actually, maybe you should have Mia hold it~LOL Mia's SUPER excited about this sale, she gets to help and walk "her" horses around
default_wink.png
[/SIZE]

L

LisaF.

Thank you Darkstar for the link - I will take a look ( although I shouldn't..lol)

Davie

Reaction score
I'll be there are usual, helping do pedigrees on the horses. Sure trying to keep my hand down as there are several nice gelding and a filly that I would love to add---selling selling selling --- not buying buying buying --- idea is to get the numbers down so I can show more next year.
default_wacko.png

Some really nice horses are going to be there and I suspect will be a buyer's market. Only a couple of the one's I have going will come home if the price is not right.

Laura as you know you have a couple I'm interested in--sit on hands, sit on hands, SIT ON HANDS!!!

Latest posts