Cheshire Fair Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

dreamlandnh

Reaction score
Yesterday was our local Fair and the 4H show. What a great day. Show for the older kids did not start till 4pm. Lizzie was able to bring her new good friend Sabrina with us (hope Frank is ok with me posting pictures of her). Lizzie drove my boy Patches and Sabrina drove Lizzie's horse Millie. The girls had a great time came home with many ribbons. This was Sabrina's first driving show.

Lizzie with Patches

328109331.jpg

Sabrina with Millie

328109336.jpg

Two good friends hanging out with two wonderful mini's

328109301.jpg

Lizzie & Patches under the lights for Dot Plante Memorial Class (They WON and I cried!!!! I knew this women that the trophy is in memory of)

328109297.jpg

All my 4H'ers that came to the show. I think that we had more mini's driving then big horses riding!!!

328109329.jpg

Diana

Reaction score
Great pictures. Love the one with Sabrina, looks like she is napping.

Charlotte

Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL pictures! Wonderful! What a great job you and the kids have done with the little horses.

Charlotte

Bozley

Reaction score
What great pictures! Lizzie looks so professional. Thank you for sharing them!

dreamlandnh

Reaction score
Thank you all for the nice comments. I will pass it on to the girls when I get home. Lizzie takes her driving very seriously.

sundancer

Reaction score
What great pictures! Its great to see so many youths having fun. I am just tickled to see so much youth interest in driving. Great job!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Cumberland Maine

streaker

Reaction score
What great pictures! Its great to see so many youths having fun. I am just tickled to see so much youth interest in driving. Great job!Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Cumberland Maine

Thats My Girl Sabrina!!!!! I am sooo proud of her that was her first time driving at a show.... I think she is sleeping gotta talk to that girl
default_smile.png

Frank

Diana

Reaction score
Frank, [SIZE=14pt]great kids[/SIZE], don't know where she gets if from.
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
She was a lot of fun to be around yesterday and I think she enjoyed herself and made more new friends. Have to have her join our 4-H club.

Diana

dreamlandnh

Reaction score
Lizzie had her little talk with Millie and said that you have Sabrina with you and take care of her. I was so proud of Sabrina trying it all. She was a little nervous when we go there and all but Lizzie and her went off with Millie to settle them both in. I finished hooking Patches and ground drove him while Lizzie stayed with Sabrina. She was not getting out of the cart till she knew that Sabrina was ok. After that watch out...Sabrina is hooked and ready to drive now...Roger watch out!!! They were up/down the road at the fair many times and nothing fazed her. She was a little nervous going in under the lights but we all assured her Millie will take care of her. That mare is worth $millions to me!!!! There were 4 in the driving class each time.

Oh yes, Sabrina made many new friends...party over in Hancock with all the girls!!!! We want Sabrina in our club, she will get the kids talking!!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Latest posts