Chesapeakes Full Moon Melody -- 4/14/06-2/19/07

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wendi, so very sorry for your loss. Especialy hard I know after all you have been thru with her. We never know sometimes why they leave us with no apparent reason. God be with you.

Lyn
default_wub.png
:

I'm crying with you. I lost my big boy on President's Day too. He'll be buried by all those gone before today.

My heart is breaking for you! I am so very sorry for the loss of your little Melody. My thought and prayers will be with you as your grieve for your baby. God speed Melody, you are free to soar with the angels now!!!

Tammie~

How heartbreaking after all you've been through with her! Such a pretty girl. I'm so very sorry. :no:

That's so sad.
default_sad.png
I so very sorry, she was a beautiful filly and it's obvious how much you loved her.

My condolences....

I am so very sorry you lost your little Melody
default_sad.png

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers for my baby. They are very much appreciated.

Melody has been laid to rest now and she will forever be running free.

melody_runs.jpg

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Melody. That Christmas picture of you two is wonderful and I can tell she was very loved. I am sure she felt it. Prayers and good thoughts. Sheila

Wendi - I have watched Melody's struggles and I am so sorry that the outcome ended this way. Keep her memories close and they'll see you through....hugs!!!!

Oh boy is she a little fighter. I have the feeling she is gonna be the trouble maker in horsey heaven..............

Back