Checking Show Record

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluerogue

Reaction score
Is the only way I can check a show record is to call AMHA? Is there somewhere I can check on online?

I'm trading a mare and filly for a young mare that has been shown, and I'm curious about her record. Is there only the one way to check it?

Usually, calling the office is the best way to go about it. Otherwise, you can check two other places. One is using Google, and seeing if you can get old websites with show results posted (however, don't go by what people post on their websites... this can be innacurate and sometimes people put "National Grand Champion" when a horse is simply a National Champion, etc.). The second would be to check out the breed magazine, as All-Star and National placings are usually published.

However, these can be frustrating and time-consuming methods compared to calling the office (and I think there may be a small fee in some cases?)

Andrea

If a horse is an AMHA World Champion or World Reserve Champion, that will be noted under their name in the AMHA studbook. World Show placings are also listed on the AMHA website (to 10th place) - at least for the last few years. Look on the website under "show" then "results".

Latest posts

Back