Charlie Gets a Chop Job

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
The weather has been fair enough lately that I decided to feed my clipper cravings and do some head/neck clips. Unfotunately, I forgot I need new blades. :DOH! And I didn't remember that I forgot I need new blades until I'd already shaved one very choppy chunk off of Charlie's neck. The clipping craze had already overtaken me, so I went ahead and finished. I hope to clean him up and do the two fillies next weekend. Here's my victim's before and afters:

Charile in the snow this winter:

charlie08c.jpg

Charlie feeling put-upon yesterday:

charliecilp08.jpg

Charlie running off the stress:

charliecliptrot08.jpg

I was happy to see that even a bad haircut makes a positive difference.
default_biggrin.png

I'm going to be different here and say that I actually liked him in his winter fluffies! I mean, look at that gorgeous mane, and his colour is to die for!!! Gorgeous horse.

I'm going to be different here and say that I actually liked him in his winter fluffies! I mean, look at that gorgeous mane, and his colour is to die for!!! Gorgeous horse.
Yes, he also told me he preferred being hairy, but clipper addiction is an uphill battle. It's always interesting clipping him the first time, as he looks just like a silver black, but in a couple weeks he'll have the bay tones back again.

I like the overall picture better in the fluffies too, but who would have thought that head was hiding under there? What a lovely guy! Can't wait to see him all clipped.

Leia

Latest posts

Back