Charlene's Pineapple Casserole - Tried it last night!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
Here's the recipe she shared with us earlier this month:

Mix together:

1-1/4 cups sugar

2/3 cup melted butter (gotta be the real thing to get the best taste)

3 beaten eggs

1 ten oz. can crushed DRAINED pineapple

4 cups of torn up bread

pour it all into a 9 x 13 pan, bake at 350* for about 40 minutes, until the top is nicely browned.

most of the time, i double this recipe but still use the 9 x 13 pan. i also add way more bread than the recipe calls for because i love how it gets browned and crunchy on the top. if you double the recipe, it takes it another 30 minutes or so to get done.

this is great with just about anything but goes especially well with pork. many times, i have used the left overs for dessert. a big gob of cool whip on top and you're all set!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a HIT!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Both the kid and hubby gobbled it up and wanted more! (Served it with sliced ham and a vegie.)

MA

Sounds great. Love pineapple. Thanks for posting.

I made it tonight and it is very very yummy!!!!!

My daughter and I made this for our thanksgiving dinner.....yes, we're done and am totally stuffed!! This pineapple recipe was absolutely scrumptious!!! YUMMY!!! Loved it!!!
default_yes.gif

Yay LB Back Porch Forum!! Lost this recipe eons ago and due to the power of search, just found it again!!! Can't wait to make it again!!
default_yes.gif

best pineapple recipe EVER!! glad you liked it! every time there's a family dinner around here, gary's brothers call to make sure i'm bringing the pineapple. LOL

Back