Champions Sale in Ohio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandee

Reaction score
I did a bad thing.... I looked at the sales even though hubby says, "No more!" I have this secret "crush" on Bond Boozer and he's up for sale. Oh, how I'd love to have him....don't tell my stallion but I even tried to tell hubby I'd sell him (the stallion, hee, hee) to have the Boozer.

It's not meant to be, I know. I just have to know who's going? I'll be home drooling.

My turn for a 'bad thing'...give me info on the sale....I am cutting down and want to see whats being offered. Just to 'look'...Honest...
default_rolleyes.gif

Did you mean After Dark? I believe Bond Boozer is deceased. His son, Martin's Boozer's After Dark is in the sale.

There are some niiiice horses. MUST SAY NO - MUST SAY NO - Wait let me go look at that list again . . .
default_biggrin.png
It is only 4 hours away . . .
default_wink.png

I do like that Ballistic stud
default_yes.gif

After all, I'm only one horse away from being the "Crazy old horse lady"
default_aktion033.gif

Did you mean After Dark? I believe Bond Boozer is deceased. His son, Martin's Boozer's After Dark is in the sale.

There are some niiiice horses. MUST SAY NO - MUST SAY NO - Wait let me go look at that list again . . .
default_biggrin.png
It is only 4 hours away . . .
default_wink.png

I do like that Ballistic stud
default_yes.gif

After all, I'm only one horse away from being the "Crazy old horse lady"
default_aktion033.gif
Yes, you are correct it's After Dark. He's is the one I was thinking of actually - just got the names turned around in me head!

There are some nice horses in that sale!

Good luck to anyone who bids!

Andrea

I gotta back up,

Okay, back to Sandees question, any one going , LOL.

I have been wanting to ask, but feared it was too soon.

Anyhow, I will not be going, but I will be bidding. I have been good for so long.......

And yes, Martins Boozer After Dark is a stunning old gent.

A few years back when the Chupps auctioned off the herd, Jay Chupp purchased him back. I believe it was his father that was getting out of the partnership/minis and Jay said the only fair way to do things was for him to buy back,at fair market value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't there some other auction coming up in Ohio? Indiana? Or has that passed?

I see one I like but he's to small for my liking. Maybe someday, but for now I'm not a teeny tiny littlebitty fan. I mean is anyone out there actually driving 27 to 30 inch mini's or can they only be strictly pets and be shown in halter?

How does a silent auction work?

Isn't there some other auction coming up in Ohio? Indiana? Or has that passed?

I see one I like but he's to small for my liking. Maybe someday, but for now I'm not a teeny tiny littlebitty fan. I mean is anyone out there actually driving 27 to 30 inch mini's or can they only be strictly pets and be shown in halter?

How does a silent auction work?
The sale will be in Ohio...not sure that's the same one you are inquiring about GrandmaC.

A Silent Auction is a "quiet" way to bid. The horses are placed in pens and a clip board with a form and pencil are available to make bids. You write down your name and your bid. Someone can come behind you and write their name and a higher bid. This continues on until the time is up and the clipboards are collected. The highest bidder is the winner of the animal. There is no reserve...no fluff.

The sale will be in Ohio...not sure that's the same one you are inquiring about GrandmaC.

A Silent Auction is a "quiet" way to bid. The horses are placed in pens and a clip board with a form and pencil are available to make bids. You write down your name and your bid. Someone can come behind you and write their name and a higher bid. This continues on until the time is up and the clipboards are collected. The highest bidder is the winner of the animal. There is no reserve...no fluff.
It was the slots of something or other. Found it.

As to the Ohio one, I see three I'd like to consider, but I can't make it so no sense drooling over it.
sad.gif

As to the Ohio one, I see three I'd like to consider, but I can't make it so no sense drooling over it.
sad.gif
The auction will be broadcast live online, and you can bid on horses with a live person by calling in. There will be transporters there as well to haul your horses. Just in case you weren't aware
default_smile.png

GrandmaC said:

Can get a great horse on Silent Auction!! In no way does this take anything away from the horse. However, there can still be reserves on the horses, FYI.

Here is my "Silent Auction" horse.

Hi All!

It is with a sad heart that we are offering our herd of minis at public auction, But our partnership will be dissolved and the only fair way to do this is to sell them at a sale, and what better of a sale than the Sale Of Champions?! Please know that Jr. (my partner), and I are on great terms, just taking different paths. We are sad, but also proud of the group of horses we are dispersing and the quality we have to offer! Its very rare that you will find horses of this caliber offered with NO RESERVES!

thanks for all of your support through the years! We have met some wonderful people in this Miniature Horse Industry!

Jay Chupp

you asked who was going to be there.....and yes, I will be there with my horses, and also reading pedigrees.

Hope to see you there!

Hi All!

It is with a sad heart that we are offering our herd of minis at public auction, But our partnership will be dissolved and the only fair way to do this is to sell them at a sale, and what better of a sale than the Sale Of Champions?! Please know that Jr. (my partner), and I are on great terms, just taking different paths. We are sad, but also proud of the group of horses we are dispersing and the quality we have to offer! Its very rare that you will find horses of this caliber offered with NO RESERVES!

thanks for all of your support through the years! We have met some wonderful people in this Miniature Horse Industry!

Jay Chupp

you asked who was going to be there.....and yes, I will be there with my horses, and also reading pedigrees.

Hope to see you there!

I look forward to seeing you there Jay!

Dang.. i did a bad thing to.. I went and looked... OMG such nice horses. I am in love with lot #64.... I really dont need any more horses.. really dont have the room but that auction is sooo close... I just may have to stop out and check it out...

Alisha

I really like #9, #17, #30, #34, #61, #63 (*sigh, if only!), #64... Good thing I don't have the money and have to work! lol

Toni always has the best sales and always first class - great line up of horses - probably the best yet!

Won't be bidding though this time - and not sure I can watch to see all those we'll miss out on - - the boss here says no more - yeah I hear ya, he's said that before but this time he's for real. LOL

Holly and I have finally realized he's right - we've grown tremendously fast in a short time and have our hands full.

Best wishes to everyone - I'm sure it'll be a great sale and we'll look forward to all the announcement postings - happy bidding !

Latest posts

Back