Champagne Before Sunset

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
horsehug said:
Hey Lindsay, I might be coming down through there in a couple of months! hahaha
And Gage,  Thanks for the great recommendation!  hahaha :) 

Ten times cuter???  Now what does that say for my photography?? huh? :)

Another load of hay is here, time to go stack again!

Thanks everyone for all your kind words!! :)

Susan O.

455216[/snapback]

Susan, you know I am not knocking you photographry LOL, I am just saying, once you meet her you will think she is ten times cuter, a professional couldnt show her cutness and beauty! I am saying you just HAVE to meet her to know how cute and pretty she is! I acutally think your phtoagraphry is really good! I like all the pictures you take, as for me huh, I cant take a good picture AT ALL! I was surprised at my results of Palley's pictures, but the other pictures I took, look CRAPY LOL!

-Gage-

She is soooooooo cute
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
If she was double registered I would find a way to get her to Arizona.
yes.gif
yes.gif

Robin

Look at that blue eyed beauty
wub.gif
! Such a pretty girl!

Robin1 said:
She is soooooooo cute 
wub.gif

wub.gif

wub.gif
  If she was double registered I would find  a way to get her to Arizona.
yes.gif

yes.gif

Robin

455506[/snapback]

hey, you could hardship her at 5 years old!!

Susan, she is lovely and all those colors in her face are georgeous.

Sounds like Gage had a ball at your place, I know I did this summer when we visited. You have some very colorful ones running around. Too bad Blueberry didn't cooperate and have Strawberry while I was there. Hug all the babies for me and of course "my boy."

Joyce

Joyce said:
Susan, she is lovely and all those colors in her face are georgeous.Sounds like Gage had a ball at your place, I know I did this summer when we visited.  You have some very colorful ones running around.  Too bad Blueberry didn't cooperate and have Strawberry while I was there.  Hug all the babies for me and of course "my boy."

Joyce

455674[/snapback]

Oh yes I did have a ball!! I just love seeing EVERYONES minis, and Susans are just so cute!

My favorites was her little stallion Dreams, and her stallion Touchdown! and of course I liked all the babies, and I like all of her mares too:)

-Gage-

Thanks again all of you :)

Robin, I wish she was double registered also. So I do understand :)

Her mom grew to about 35" and I turned in her AMHA papers. She is one of my alltime favorite mares, Callie, and I am one of those who tries to scrupulously follow the rules.......just the way I was raised I guess :)

But yes this filly will never see close to 34" so Gage is correct that she will be able to be hardshipped into AMHA at 5. :)

Joyce, yes I think Gage enjoyed his visit! :)

It is always fun to have you and Gage and others who love my minis to come visit! :)

Susan O.

Thanks Capall!

And I have always heard and thought pictures of Maine were beautiful also :)

I hope you make it out west someday :)

Susan O.

Susan, I have considered that. but what if AMHA closes their hardshipping like AMHR did.
unsure.gif
They only gave one years notice.
no.gif
Then of course you have the cost of hardshipping which at the moment is $600. Who knows how much it will be in 5 yrs.
no.gif

Robin

Robin,

I Totally understand your concern.

I am hopeful that AMHA would not do that, but we never know for sure.

I was definitely not meaning to put any pressure on you. :)

And thanks again for your compliments on my little Sunset :)

Susan O.

The only pressure I'm getting is from myself.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
She is just so darn cute and pretty at the same time.
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Robin

Thanks again, Robin!

And she is also so sweet and people oriented :)

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back