Champ may get his day in court!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StellaLenoir

Reaction score
Walton Sun article on Champ

champ1.jpg

champ2.jpg

It is insane that these photos show improvment!! He is still so thin, but you can see a huge difference I think!

Remember his first picture?

sadmini.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Reble!!! I should have checked it.
default_wacko.png
I think I fixed the first link now though!!! I am just happy it might work out for Champ!!!

Yeah ! !
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Stella - are there any recent photos of Champ that you can post - I would so love to see how he is progressing - the picture that we all know so well haunts me and even tho I know he is doing much better I can't get that one out of my mind

Thanks for everything you have done - we are all there for you if you need us!

Stacy

Thanks so much for the update. I've been wondering if anything was happening. Was gonna post this morning and ask about it.

I don't know when the picture for the article was taken, but he looks dramatically better even there. I love that they are saying that it looks like he is going to make it now. Go Champ!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_thumbup.gif

He is getting better and his colt attitude is showing
default_wink.png
He kicks and can be quite a stinker when he wants to be, but for now that is GOOD!! He will get training and a parts removal when the time is right. I think it is awesome that he has enough spunk to be naughty! Go Champ!! I will look for a pic, a friend has a couple, but they are not too good, as far as detail. I know his coat is better, and he is a bit filled out, but of course has a ways to go.
default_saludando.gif

did you see the poll ? I hope you all voted

Champ is looking so much better
yes.gif
Im so relieved

It's all GOOD news.....Thank you for sharing.

I'm so in love with this little guy
wub.gif
thanks for the update.
Me too!

Thank you, StellaLenoir, for posting the update. I'm glad to know you are in the area. I have been following this one closely and spoke with Mr. Anchors, the state attorney. He had said that they hoped to have the warrant ready by the end of this past week. Please do keep us posted as it sounds like you have some ties there. I'm on the other side of the country but can still do my part from here.
default_yes.gif
default_torch.gif
I told my husband that we might have to take a "road trip".
default_biggrin.png
(My husband is from Florida and one of his best friends lives in Tallahassee.)

(Yep, took the poll on the news website.)

ouch! I'm new to this subject.. didn't hear about what happened to this little guy until just today seeing the posts on him.. thats a sin
default_sad.png

Its nice to see he's improved..although ANYTHING would be better than how he looked!! by gosh, I've never seen any animal on it's feet looking THAT thin
default_sad.png
that's horrible. So glad someone saved him and is feeding him
default_sad.png
If a person did that to him, they need to be starved them self!!

He does look better, he really does, but, in all honesty, how on earth could he look worse and not be dead??

I wonder if his manners are the real reason behind his being starved, you know, "just to teach him"??

Rabbitsfizz, thats just what I thought!! I bet Champ kicked them or something and they were 'showing him' who was boss at feeding (or not feeding) time. I have no proof of this, just a feeling.

I think Champ definitely looks better. He still has a long way to go, but at least he is on the right path.

Thanks so much for the update - hopefully he'll get his day in court, or should I say, hopefully his owners will get their day in court.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back