Challenge

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
F09F0C5E-2B1C-4642-A049-5A8F495EAB7A.jpeg
Did y’all see this horse challenge on FB?? I sent them a message asking if I could drive instead of ride and they said YES! The challenge is to ride/drive your horse for 120 days. It has to be something that gets them in shape or training/learning, so roller skating/blading might count 🤷🏻‍♀️ IDK. You have to check in with them every so often, but sounds like fun! I’m in!! Poor Stormy 🤣🤣 Anyone else up for a challenge??? It starts Feb 1!!

https://www.facebook.com/TribalCPH/

Rocko would totally WIN the buckle!!!!

Every day? We'd never make it!!!!

We have a lot of rain coming our way on Sunday so the Christmas driving event got changed to Saturday and my niece is getting married on Saturday so no event for us. 😢
Glad to go to the wedding, but I was really looking forward to the holiday drive and have had these sleigh bells hanging off my belt all week so they would be ready! Lol

I'm working my new boy every day, but I'm hoping he finds a new home before that's over. When I showed paint horses they had a challenge that you got patches and prizes for keeping track of your hours. I think AMHA does something sort of similar ish.

🤣🤣
It doesnt have to be everyday, the person with most days win….I think… the challenge lasts for 120 days. They are still coming up with all the details.

Bummer you won’t be able to make the Christmas drive event, maybe your niece could change her wedding date?? 🤣🤣
Yes, I was really looking forward to it! We can pay to go out there and drive some other time, the charge is $20 for each, so $40 for us so I probably wouldn't do it regularly but it would be fun once in a while. With the two new converts (still learning) I now have 5 other mini driver friends, so including me and my husband we have 7 of us and we plan to form a little informal club this Spring! I refered the newbies to my friend and they are both taking lessons from her. The one that bought the "trained to drive" horse found out it wasn't as far along as she thought so he was getting more training too and she is just starting to drive. I'll get to see my old cart! 😁

I am a fair weather driver, so I think a winter challenge would stress me out! 🤣

Latest posts

Back