Chablis and Rosie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_wub.png
:wub Gorgeous
default_wub.png
:wub

aktion033.gif
Adorable, adorable, adorable. Congratulations Carin, you must be very chuffed.

I don't know what chuffed means, but I'm very HAPPY with the boys!
default_wub.png

Wings both boys are consigned to the Shetland Winter Production Sale with very low reserves...so transport could be quite affordable!
default_wink.png

During the day the camera is now set up on the field behind the mare barn. Its not very clear but you should be able to tell who is who. Girls are still working out some boundary issues between each other but for the most part are getting along.
default_rolleyes.gif

They are so handsome, Carin. Congratulations, again.

Well, you learn something every day! Yes, I am very chuffed despite having colts!

default_rolleyes.gif

Yes, Tanner looks to be sooty buckskin. Its not easy getting pictures like that! Wears me out. Lol!

they are absoloutly gorgeous. big congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
they are stunning

I love the colouring of Vinny! what a beautiful man!! and Tanner (LOVE his name!) he is gorgeous too! love that white face
default_new_shocked.gif
WOW

default_saludando.gif
thay are just stunning
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
,,,you can send them to my house if you like.......
default_wub.png

i have never seen them here in australia our shetlands and very fat...LOL totally different

Thank you! You know, they told me they'd love to live in Australia!
default_laugh.png
HAHA well... we can see about that LOL

they will prob grow a little big for my little herd (I like my fur kids no higher then 35" hehe) but they are adorable, n if they were smaller I think I would be very very tempted to get Vinny over here LOL

LOVE him!
default_wub.png

Wings both boys are consigned to the Shetland Winter Production Sale with very low reserves...so transport could be quite affordable!
default_wink.png
If the transport to this country wasn't so high that I'd have to sell a kidney (anyone looking for one?
default_new_rofl.gif
) he would be on his way! He is such a stunner
default_wub.png

Just think, import them to Australia and be on the cutting edge of the shetland industry there!
default_wink.png
Sorry, I'm such an enabler and I would LOVE to see one of mine imported to another country.
default_rolleyes.gif
Ah, one could dream couldn't they.

My hope is they find good homes that show them to their full potential. That's all a breeder can ask for.
default_yes.gif

Just think, import them to Australia and be on the cutting edge of the shetland industry there!
default_wink.png
Sorry, I'm such an enabler and I would LOVE to see one of mine imported to another country.
default_rolleyes.gif
Ah, one could dream couldn't they.

My hope is they find good homes that show them to their full potential. That's all a breeder can ask for.
default_yes.gif

Yes you are a complete enabler
default_yes.gif

Unfortunatly no takers on the kidney yet
default_new_rofl.gif

I'm sure you'll find great homes for them.

Latest posts

Back