CFM's New Addition :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CFM_Minis

Reaction score
Well I splurged and bought myself the little mare of my dreams
default_smile.png
I saw her on FrostHills Farms sales page and I just couldnt get her gorgeous little face out of my head.

She has been home for about 2 weeks now and settling in really well and I just cannot believe how tiny and correct she is and even with her winter woolies her face is so dishy. She was everything Liz and Clear Brook Miniatures said she would be and more and I cannot thank them enough for making it possible for Jamaica to come live with me. She is a big sweet heart and just loves people as well as having a showy attitude when asked
default_smile.png

Her name is Clear Brooks Jamaica Bucks, is about 30" tall and sired by Double Diamonds Theifs Soaring Eagle and out of a gorgeous White Russian daughter. She is also expecting a foal in 2013 sired by Whites Calvin Kline which I cannot wait to see!! Going to be a great cross. She is also reg. AMHA/AMHR. Any way here are two pictures of her, she is fuzzy right now so I cannot wait for spring to clip and get some pro pics done of both my ladys.

jamaica_stand.jpg

jamaica_head_show.jpg

Thank you again to Liz & Frank and to the McCarthys for helping me get her home!!!

So happy to see that little 'Maica is doing great! Always loved seeing her running around in the pasture at work. Hope you'll post a bunch of pictures of the little one? Would love to see!

- Shawna

Thanks every one
default_smile.png
I love the tinys and she is just a dream come true.

So happy to see that little 'Maica is doing great! Always loved seeing her running around in the pasture at work. Hope you'll post a bunch of pictures of the little one? Would love to see!

- Shawna
She is doing great
default_smile.png
seems happy and has the routine down now!! Getting along with my other mare to and Jamaica seems to be boss which was kind of surprising to me lol will deffinetly have pictures of the foal when it arrives!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back