Cetyl. M Joint Supplemnt for dogs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried it for 2 months and didn't see any difference in my dog. I think that by the time I found out about this product, it was already too late for anything to really help. I've tried almost every supplement out there, and nothing seemed to help him. I did notice that within two weeks of trying this one liquid stuff though, the pain seemed to lessen some for my boy. I think when my remaining dog starts to have pain, I'll immediately start him on this stuff, rather than trying the Cetyl M again.

Cetyl-M was a miracle worker for our old dog Belle. She had severe arthritis that had fused her spine. She could barely walk, forget about stairs. We were trying to make that decision everyone hates. She was on Deramaxx for years. We tried the Cetyl-M and while it took a good week to even start to work, work it did. Almost to the point of making her obnoxious LOL She needed no more Deramaxx , unless in winter and at that, only sporadically. She wanted to play all the time, could walk around fairly well, heck she even got a highspeed joggle going ROFLAO!!!!!

I say try it, get enough for a month, then go from there. Seems people either see great results, or very little.

Heidi I tried this and of course everything else in the world for Tracey and I saw no difference in her whatsoever. I still had plenty left over so I began to give it to Jerry's junk yard dog who was getting a bit stiff and artheritic. No difference there either. Sorry to say from my experiences, I cannot endorse this product.

I tried it for Trulee. Hubby and I both saw a difference. The problem we had

is that she would not eat the tablets. I even tried grinding them up for awhile

and putting it on her food, but after awhile she wouldn't eat that, either.

If she had, I would have left her on it longer.

She ended up on Rimadyl before we were through, and that made a big difference

also.

Good luck!

Shelley

Thanks everyone...sounds like its sort of split pros/cons. My girl is just starting to be uncomfortable and the ad for Cetly M always looks like a miracle. Think I will try it anyway and see how it works, Thank you, heidi

Latest posts

Back