CENTRAL REGIONAL RESULTS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob r

Reaction score
just got back from central regionals and heres' what our horses won for us and others. we took 5 horses and won 5 top 10's and one of our colts won regional champion weanling 26-30". there were a couple other rocking m horses there1. rocking m blazin dakota won central regional champion jr. stallion + top 5 in amateur with jeff/darla brooks and rocking m ssa ramblin express won all around amateur with his owner T.J. (placing high in driving classes and driving obstacles, and in halter! so all in all we had a terrific regionals.

aktion033.gif
Congratulations
aktion033.gif
Well deserved as your horses are stunning.

congrats not an easy feat to come home with so many wins

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations! Great results![/SIZE]

Lyn

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congratulations to you all! The wins were well deserved.

Vickie is just the most wonderful person. She helped my daughter Keeleyanna get her start in showing this year. She very generously offered to bring a horse for the youth that wanted to show at one of our club shows. Sundance was a complete gentleman and my daughter was "hooked" instantly on showing.

Thanks again Vickie for caring so much about the youth and getting so many of them off to a great start in the show ring!

Wishing you great success at the "next" level!
new_shocked.gif
yes.gif
biggrin.gif

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Congrats!

I hope to report the same type results with our Rocking M horses after AMHR nationals in 4 WEEKS!!!!!!!!

Can't wait!

Lynda

Latest posts

Back