Central Championship show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpsellwood

Reaction score
Oh yeah you are looking for trophies keep scrolling cuz this little guy is the best thing I have ever came home with!! This is Twitch aint he cute????
default_wub.png
Im in love!!! Like I needed another dog, nope didnt need one but sure wanted one. I cant believe I got him with all the people swarming around him!!.

Ok for the show added a few pictures, Doors went Reserve Grand Champion Senior gelding, and Grand Champion Amt Gelding all judges placed him first. Boy was he rocking. Doors also won youth senior geldings. Calvin went Champion yearling 28 & under, and champion 30 & under Amt Jr Stallion. Then Breanne made me do Magic in hunter ughh, we won amt hunter, he also won youth and open. Magic had his game on for sure. Izzy placed fourth in Aote mares, those 4 have been battling it out all year! She went Reserve Champion in Color. Amy Lou went I believe 6th in amt Level 2 mares 30-33. She showed her heart out. So we had an awesome show. Check out the pictures. The staff was excellent, the facility a tad hot and humid for me being from a dry climate and I was told it was cool!!! No A/C in the ring!!! Anyhow we barely took any pictures. I did video so will load it youtube and post the link later.

Thanks For looking!!

P1020418.jpg

P1020423.jpg

P1020397.jpg

Calvin

P1020413.jpg

Brenda,

I think I need to talk to Warren - you are OUT OF CONTROL !!!!

Congrats on your wins - you know who my favorite is !!!

Twitch is adorable !!

Justine

Twitch is so cute Brenda, can't wait to see him at Worlds!

Congratulations you had a spectacular show. Doors did amazing but i knew he would because he is such a neat gelding. Calvin looks great and is such a neat little colt. And as usual Breanne's gelding Magic had a great show. Can't wait until Worlds!

Congrats again Brenda! I can't believe how many awesome horses you guys have! Shouldn't be allowed!
default_laugh.png
Doors just takes my breath away in the ring. He is so ON he just demands you look at him and you can't even remember the other horses in the ring! No joke folks! If you haven't seen him you're missing out!
default_firstprize.gif

And you know I adore little Calvin. Raven told me she wants to date him in the future.
default_whistling.gif
I told her we'll see.
default_wink.png

And Brenda, it was awesome meeting you and Breanne. She is such a lovely young lady...I guess she takes after her "sister" I mean her mom!
default_laugh.png
And now that I know the proper signal for telling someone their hair is covering their number I'll do better next time!! Poor Brenda was like "what the %$#&" are you trying to tell me??? She's fixing her collar, straightning her hair...all the while trying to show her horse! I was never very good at charades. Maybe I'll just go have a drink.
default_472.gif

See you both at World in Forth Worth...assuming ANY of my horses qualified! Wow, I had a horrible show. :arg! Of course with the exception of Ravey who was unanimous Champion 2 Yr Old Mare 29" & Under. But Ed gets the credit for that!
default_yes.gif

Last edited:
Congratulations on your successful Regionals, Brenda!!!! You and Bre sure has an incredible show!!! Calvin looks gorgeous as usual..... Any new pictures of Doors???

And Twitch....
default_wub.png
Oh My God..... CUTE!!!! His name is creative too!!!

See y'all at Worlds!!!

Oh, Brenda! So you're the one that got that puppy! Ron Clough would have snatched him up in a heartbeat if he wasnt already spoken for! Too cute!

Congratulations on all your wins!!!!!!
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Congrats on all of your wins, your horses look great. But I will be the one honest person here, that puppy is just ugly, but because I like you so well, I would be willing to take him off your hands and hide him for you. But only because I like you so well.

(and so no ones gets bent out of shape, I am kidding, about the ugly part anyway, I would be willing to take him off your hands though)

LOL Karen
love0075.gif
Anyone who would have to be told you're kidding is probably as much a misery to themselves as to others
default_biggrin.png

Yeah... but now that boy, Calvin. I think I maybe should hide him away here so he won't keep hurting Brenda's eyes
party.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone, I just love Twitch what a doll!!! Of course he is a good snuggler at night. I havent had a puppy in 9 years. It was about time. He thinks hes 6 ft tall of course. Herding the minis already they just look at him pretty funny.

Kristina, I ordered some pictures of Doors, as soon as I get them I will post them. We got video but no pictures. Just a few pictures of Calvin was all. Let me tell you Liz from Little House Photography did an incredible job. I just love her photos and she is very affordable. Get this she only charges 25 bucks per photo!! You can use them how you want!!! We were very fortunate to have her doing our photos. When she gets them on line I will post her link and everyone can look at them and see what a great job she does.

Congratulations on a terrific show and your new addition. I've said it before, but I think your Calvin is flat out awesome.
default_wub.png

How adorable. So cute and I love the name. Congratulations!

Chesa, YOU had a great show also! You should be very proud of how your horses did and how they were presented.
I agree with Parmela!

You got to admit we all had fun! cant wait til worlds.

Let me tell you Liz from Little House Photography did an incredible job.
Well, I'm a little bit prejudiced as Liz is my niece!
default_smile.png
Many of the photographs on my website are ones that she has taken. Her skills are remarkable at capturing just the right moment!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back