Central Championship show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres Becky!!! Didnt get to see much of Becky we are never stalled together or close by! Hey what did you think of the measuring?? I posted on the main board about it and was wondering your thoughts.

Liz did awesome I just love her. I hope she gets to more of the shows.

I was going to get that adorable puppy........ I told her I would come and see the puppy there.....(we live about 1 1/2 hr from each other).....however I had to help put up siding on the new barn.......it was a perfect day for working outside that day.

131_3112.jpg

131_3118.jpg

I told the breeder of the puppy I am sure she wont have any trouble selling him. What a cutie!!! Lucky you.

Glad he got a great home!!! Enjoy!!!

And congrats on your wins.

I was going to get that adorable puppy........ I told her I would come and see the puppy there.....(we live about 1 1/2 hr from each other).....however I had to help put up siding on the new barn.......it was a perfect day for working outside that day.
You are the one!! I was second in line and I was like they surely will come get this puppy for that price, here in colorado and surrounding states I havent been able to find them less from 750-1000. Im glad you were busy but sorry you missed out. Hes so awesome I just love him! thanks for working on your barn
default_biggrin.png

It was an awesome show and was so glad to finally meet alot of the folks that post here on the forum.
default_saludando.gif
So many horses sooooo little time!
default_wub.png
The weather was great and cool after it being in the 100's the week before
default_aktion033.gif
and I love the puppy

Gosh Brenda... You guys crack me up... I sure wish I could have been there. I tell ya one of these days we will get to see eachother again. You guys will always be my favorite show people. Hard to believe that was almsot 8 years ago!!!! Time sure flies by thats for sure.. That lil Twitch is too freaking cute. I am sure he keeps you busy though. And my o my Calvin is a cutey pie... If he comes up missing one day don't worry he will be in good hands.. ;) And of course Magic always has a SPECIAL place in my heart. Can't get over that lil man..
default_smile.png
Anyhow Congrats on all your wins.. You guys DESERVE them all

Latest posts

Back