Cell Phone Tapping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
I received this link in an email. Pretty scare stuff. Spyware can be put on your cell phone and your conversations can be recorded, as well as your every move, etc., etc.

Worth watching.

Okay, now THAT's just creepy!! My SO recently got out of Army MI, I think I'll have to ask him about this. I know he won't give delicate financial or password-type information over the phone, but he does text message for his bank balances and stuff all the time.
default_unsure.png

Leia

Anything that is over airwaves is considered fair game and , I may be mistaken here as I cant recall where I heard/read this, but a warrant isnt needed to surveil cell phones because of that. Land line phones are another story.

People were up in arms over that implant a few years back stating that then 'the man' can follow your every move. But, now people PAY to have that service, the GPS chip in your cell phone.

I'm not surprized.

But i'mma a geek who probaly could figure out how to put spyware on your phone if I wanted to.
default_wink.png

It would totally suck to have spyware on your phone.
default_no.gif

Hmmm, interesting , but I think they would find it pretty boring to tap into my cell phone. I never go anywhere and my phone conversations would bore even a person who hadn't had human contact in 10 yrs. lol. I am just too dull unless of course you want to follow me to the grocery store, the feed store, the library and home and listen to me have conversations about whats for dinner and what time I'll be home. ;)

So they are not listening to Aunt Mable giving her latest recipe to mother. So no worries, unless YOU do have something to hide.
default_new_shocked.gif

can you imagine what they would think if listening to a horse persons conversation-

I cleaned his sheath - well I am going to breed a few tonight- her vulva was very loose today I think she is ready
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

I think some are missing the point. Anyone can do this to anyone. I could grab Lisa's cell phone put the necessary spyware on it and stalk/harass her, as what happened to that mother / daughter that was interview in the piece. I think this is very scary stuff.
default_new_shocked.gif

No worries, no one else is likely to get their grubby little paws on my cell phone. Keep your friends close and your cell phone closer....

Scary concept, but I have to think that a good many people just aren't bright enough to know they could do this, and so they won't.

I think some are missing the point. Anyone can do this to anyone. I could grab Lisa's cell phone put the necessary spyware on it and stalk/harass her, as what happened to that mother / daughter that was interview in the piece. I think this is very scary stuff.
default_new_shocked.gif
Are there really that many people that are willing to spend Over 100,000, to do this tapping? I don;t think so, and again this is just way too much ado about not much that is going to happen to a person, the odds are very long indeed.~!

A Cell phone tap usually refers to someone listening in to a cellular telephone conversation without the user's knowledge. Since cellular phone calls are wireless a physical tap would be impossible. Therefore the term cellular phone tap, in this case, is synonymous with cellular eavesdropping.There are many cellular telephone handsets that can be modified to be used as a room bug without the owners' knowledge. However to tap a cell phone requires very expensive computer equipment costing more than a $100,000 USD, which can track a call as it moves from cell to cell.
http://www.tscmvideo.com/eavesdropping/cell-phone-tap.html

So again it is not going to be Joe Blow down the road that will be trying to listen in on what you talking about on the cell.

Again this is for the most part sensationalism again without the true facts getting into the story.

If you are older than 50 you will rember party lines where you shared a phone line with several of your neibors. we had one till 1969 but my grand parents still had theres till the 1980s. you just dont say things on the phone that you dont want to get out.

Latest posts

Back