Celebrity Sighting!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mininik

Reaction score
Well, we just got back from spending the day at the PAKC (Prescott, AZ) Dog Show. It was a lot of fun and we even met Connie, one of the reality TV stars from Bravo's Showdogs Moms & Dads series. She was a very nice lady and even allowed us a few pictures of her and the gorgeous Whippet puppy she was showing. Below is a link to a few pictures I took of Connie and more are on the way of the rest of the Dog show, too. So you know, the webpage is my mother's and is still under construction:

http://enjoyprescottaz.com/pages/PAKCDogShow

Thanks, Connie!
biggrin.gif

That had to be fun! But, I think I would have liked to me the woman who had the dog that bites her hoochy. LOL I can't get that woman out of my mind because of how she just kept saying it. I can't believe she said that on tape.

Fran

OhHorsePee said:
That had to be fun! But, I think I would have liked to me the woman who had the dog that bites her hoochy. LOL I can't get that woman out of my mind because of how she just kept saying it.  I can't believe she said that on tape. Fran

469453[/snapback]

OMG that was SO FUNNY - at Nationals late one nite we were sitting in the barn and just crying we were lauging so hard about that lady and my horrible imitation of her accent

I wasn't showing this time around but we did have a lot of fun. Connie and her husband live down in Tucson, about as far South of Phoenix as we are North. I had been crossing my fingers hoping that maybe we'd see Moira (the Aussie Shepherd owner/prof. trainer from CA) or the lady with the Weim from the TV show but no such luck. I think if I ever saw the lady with the little crotch-biter dog I'd have to slap her... she was funny, yes, but soo ignorant!

wacko.gif

It was so funny! A woman on the show had a dog. The dog nipped this guy. The woman kept repeating that the dog keeps biting her vagina. (I hope I can say that on here) and then she said that it bites her other dog on the penis. You would probably have to see it to get the full effect of it. But she kept repeating it over and over. I looked on the site once to see if they had a clip on that segment and couldn't find it.

Fran

Latest posts

Back