Celebrity sighting at the AMHR Nationals!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
Yes, that was County Music Star, Clay Walker you saw posing with his family in the winner’s circle at the AMHR National Championships! Clay and his wife, Lori and daughter, Skylor shared the spotlight with Skylor’s sister, McClay who won the National Championship in the Youth 8-12 Geldings Halter. Now that’s something to sing about!

That was copied of AMHR's site. I thought that was pretty awsome, and the fact that I liked Clay Walker's songs when I was younger. Still do. Also on there site they said there was about 1700 horses there this year! Now thats awsome. Can we say 2000 next year lol.

I thought I saw his name on one of the horses but of course I thought "That can't possibly be the same person"
laugh.gif

Well, that's very neat. I'm sure his daughter definitely has the "mini bug" now, if she didn't before!

MA

very neat indeed........I bet now they will be back next year, a National Champion will get you hooked in a hurry.

That is awesome!! I love country and Clay is one of my favorite artists. If anyone has a picture, that would be really cool to see!
yes.gif

I remember seeing Arlyn Storey post somewhere (probably the Mini-Corner list) when he went to her place mini shopping.

Lewella said:
I remember seeing Arlyn Storey post somewhere (probably the Mini-Corner list) when he went to her place mini shopping.
471286[/snapback]

Yes, he and his family bought a harnessbred from her earlier this year.
yes.gif

I think there was mentionings of their visit to see her harnessbreds in the April or June Journal as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is really neat. Did anyone get a picture? I've been a country fan all my life and I also like Alan Jackson and Toby Keith too.

We also heard that Carson Kreesley was there. I unfortunately didn't get to see either one but would have loved to have met both. But thats the way it goes, LOL always a day late.

Sorry, not a C & W fan, so have no idea who that is, hahahaha It would have meant nothing to me!

The minute we arrived at Nationals, the first familiar face I saw was that of Arlyn Storey. Amid the squeals of delight, I did notice that there was a very nice looking couple walking behind her, and the man's teeth were incredibly brilliant white! We were ooohing and aaahing over the blue ribbon the girl had won. Off they went, and we went and got our stalls, etc. When I saw Arlyn a little later in the day, she asked if I knew who that was with her earlier. I said no, and she said it was Clay Walker and that they had purchased a horse from her, etc., as noted above.

I like his music well enough, but obviously have no idea of what he looks like!!

Now Joyce, had it been Alan Jackson or Toby Keith, I would MOST definitely have recognized them and would probably have made a total fool of myself!! LOL!!!!
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back