CCMF Legacy's Legend mini movies!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi all:

Yesterday we received several very cute movies of our new boy we purchased this spring from CCMF "CCMF Legacy’s Legend" They were taken and made by Jesse Coffey of Florida. She is a teenage girl that loves minis especially appaloosas! She made two of them for us and they are just too cute to keep to ourselves. The files are quite large, so I’m unable to post them here for download, but Ginny Long was good enough to make a link for us and you can get them there if interested in seeing them.

http://www.crittercreek.com/legendmovies.htm

Be forewarned Giggling Legend is a side splitter! Thank you so very much for the wonderful job you did on them Jess!!!!!!

Dawn
saludando.gif

wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Not only is this one of my favorite foals on the forum, BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GIGGLING FOAL BEFORE!

I AM IN LOVE!!!!

Dawn and Tommy,

That is so so cute of your GORGEOUS boy!!

And GREAT job....... both Jess and Ginny!! :))))

Susan O.

LOL> He is just too cute and u can tell what a character he is. He will be a fun guy to own, lucky u!!!

Is that really him making that noise?! Sounds like a dolphin! TOO FUNNY!

I loved both of 'em!

That giggling one is SOOOOOOO cute! He's quite a handsome little guy too!
wub.gif

Even tho the giggling was dubbed....it really fits his mouth movements. Wonderful job Jesse!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif

Oh my gosh! Those are too cute, and he is a doll! Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed it and my daughter and I played the giggles several times.
biggrin.gif

OMG!!! What a great job and what a B E A U T I F U L Boy!! I am in love too!!!!! He is what it is all about...wow......adopt me
saludando.gif

He is GORGEOUS!!! You should be very proud.

Robin

Thanks to each and everyone for your kind words toward Legend and Jess. We are so proud of them both and appreciate our being able to share our joy with all of you.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Dawn
saludando.gif

I'm glad everyone's enjoying the movies! They're soooo much fun to make, and he was such a good boy, I have almost an hour of footage of him just standing in his halter classes, or waiting for the numbers to be called! And for all the lucky people with high speed (I went from HS to Dial Up, and I hate it!) who could watch the longer video, if you watch, a couple of the shots are actually under other horses! You'll see the bottom of their leg, or a tail or something- He's SO tiny! Legend is such a great little guy, I can't wait to hear how he does at Worlds!!!

-Jess

Hey Jess....have you seen MoJo lately? I haven't heard anything from Chuck since last year.
unsure.gif

Nosuthastomasp1 said:
I'm glad everyone's enjoying the movies!  They're soooo much fun to make, and he was such a good boy, I have almost an hour of footage of him just standing in his halter classes, or waiting for the numbers to be called!  And for all the lucky people with high speed (I went from HS to Dial Up, and I hate it!) who could watch the longer video, if you watch, a couple of the shots are actually under other horses!  You'll see the bottom of their leg, or a tail or something- He's SO tiny!  Legend is such a great little guy, I can't wait to hear how he does at Worlds!!! 
-Jess

470365[/snapback]

Well those are just the cutest things I've ever seen// What a great job and such an outstanding little guy..Congratulations
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back