Cavalia

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billiethekid40

Reaction score
My awesome hubby bought me tickets to Cavalia yesterday! They're for Sept 19th and he got me Front row and just off center, the ticket includes a backstage tour of the stables after the show! They were pricy so I'm going alone but lets face it, once the show starts nobody else exists till its over anyway!

We didn't even know the show was in town till yesterday when we drove past the big top on the way home from the zoo... thought it must be a mideval fair (hubby got excited) till i saw the sign for Cavalia (then I got super excited!). Booked the ticket as soon as we got home, what a sweetie!

DSCF4187.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Good hubby!

I've watched the video, but haven't been. Thanks to Daryl (BigDogs & LittleHorses), we do have one of their canvas billboards. Now to decide how best to display and use it!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're gonna love it! Wow, front row... they are practically in your lap. I left the show very happy, having sat about five rows up, but still thinking that I should have bought the front row and the stable pass. It's one of the those things where you might as well go all the way for just a little bit more!

And after the show leaves town, call your local billboard guy and ask (very nicely of course!) if you might be able to get a vinyl when they come down. You never know... you might luck out like I did!

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to keep that in mind (and hope a bunch of others don't have the same idea!)

I saw the original production several years ago with some friends, and we were all very, very impressed (aside from one of the acts, they were all very well done). I have heard it is not nearly as well done as the original, so I've been hesitant to go see it again....

Let us know what you think!!

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back